“Nice, Clean, Great Front Desk Service”

Comfort Inn & Suites Robins AFB
Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
Atlanta, Georgia
“Nice, Clean, Great Front Desk Service”
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I stayed here on business a few times. The rooms are clean and well maintained. The front desk personnel are all helpful and accommodating. The breakfast is okay, typical mid-priced budget hotel fare.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 25 January 2014

We were on our way to a funeral and stayed all night here. When we were leaving the front desk clerk and one of the custodians stopped our nephew and asked if we had left anything behind. In our rush and grief I had left my watch, wedding rings and another ring. I can't say enough about the honesty and care of this hotel. Our room was perfect with a separate sleeping area which gave my husband and I and our nephew privacy. Everyone there was so friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I had an amazing stay at this Comfort Inn & Suites. I ended up having a room reserved for me here by mistake but it was a "great mistake" and one I would not mind happening again. I could possibly be considered a clean and neat freak and this place thoroughly and pleasantly surprised me. Everything in the room was perfect and clean. I was constantly thoroughly impressed and enjoyed my stay very much. The employees are friendly and heartfelt. I have stayed in many hotels and this was up to par with any of them, if not better. Again, I very, very much enjoyed my stay and was very impressed. The managerial staff must be amazing and all the staff are as well. You should not be disappointed should you choose to stay here. A little tip and icing on the cake, they bake fresh cookies around 7:00 or 7:30 which are amazing. The one piece of advice I could give is when pulling in, pull in as if you are going to the asian restaurant and then veer left.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Frankfort, Kentucky, United States
Reviewed 30 October 2013

my stay was awesome the rooms are so nice and clean .. also breakfast area was nicely kept up during the hours customer service was great especially Gina she was awesome she helped me before my arrival and during my stay she even gave me a day before call to ask if there was any special request i really enjopyed myself any time im in fort valley again or warner robbins area i will be staying here ...

Room Tip: stay on the 200 side rooms are around back quite and peaceful
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Waycross, Georgia
Reviewed 10 October 2013

We stayed at this location for the Georgia USBC WBA Seniors Bowling Tournament. Our experience was great from making the reservation on line until check out. The hotel was very clean and beautifully maintained. The staff was very professional and made each of us feel like family. The breakfast was very good. Southern Hospitality was certainly one of the main themes at this location. They could not do enough for us. We have meeting and bowling tournaments in Warner Robins often and will certainly be staying at this location in the future.

Room Tip: The suite is very spacious and very well layed out.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Barboursville, West Virginia
Reviewed 23 September 2013

We stayed at this Comfort Inn and Suites for a week in August 2013. We had a large block of rooms reserved for our baseball families visiting Warner Robins for the Southeast Regional Baseball Tourney. Our group experienced southern hospitality at its best at this hotel! The management and staff went above and beyond to make certain we had an outstanding experience. Starting from the moment we saw the custom welcome sign draped on the marquee upon arrival, our group was "wowed" by how wonderful we were treated. The hotel was exceptionally clean, convenient, and had nice touches such as warm cookies every evening in the lobby. The suites were very nice and gave us so much more space than a regular hotel room. The group rates were extremely reasonable. Would absolutely stay here again when in Warner Robins area!

Room Tip: Suites cost just a tiny bit more than rooms and are definitely worth the extra.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Macon, Georgia
Reviewed 19 September 2013

I like this hotel. I stayed there during Masters Bowling. That hotel was fine but some rooms have pet spots on beds and others are smoking rooms. I love that great breakfast and the exercise equipment.

Room Tip: Be careful of pet spots in some rooms.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family