“Considering”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #13 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Marietta
Reviewed 7 October 2013

I was excited about the location and price of the hotel, but my joy quickly vanished when I walked into our room. The air conditioner was noisy and emitted a funky wet-cool air. The tub had hairs from the previous guest, so my kids refused to bathe for our entire stay. The comforter had a dirty smell and the sheets were riddled with cigarette burn holes. I learned a valuable lesson on this trip, however. You really do get what you pay for! For $20 more bucks a night my friends enjoyed a really nice hotel while my kids a I were slumming it:( I will gladly pay the extra $20 bucks in the future to enjoy a clean and peaceful environment. I hope this feedback keeps someone else from making the same mistake I did by trying to save a few bucks. I know it's sad...but it's true.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Bobby P, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
First I want to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very sorry you were not satisfied with your stay and I will be discussing the issues you have addressed with our staff. I hope that the next time you are in the Warner Robins area that you give us a chance to show you how great our hotel really is!
Valdosta, Georgia
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Have stayed here regularly for the past two plus years on a quarterly basis except for the month of june. This past wkend was especially nice because I walked in without a reservation (after 10 pm) and had a room key within 10 minutes,including my qualifying discount! It is close to all the good spots you might want to visit.Very good hot breakfast but close to other restraurants if you are diet sensitive.Will stay again as I attend my meeting at another unnamed hotel up the street!!!

Room Tip: ground floor rooms are best if you don't like stairs!
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are very glad that you were satisfied with your stay. We strive to provide you with the very best in lodging and guest satisfaction! We hope to be able to serve you again in the near future! Happy travels!