“Great Place to Stay”

Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
Tunnel Hill, Georgia
“Great Place to Stay”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

We stopped here at this hotel on our way home from Florida and found it to be an excellent place to stay the night. Peggy Kay the hotel manager was so great in checking us in and made sure our stay was a good experience. The breakfast food was great and all the people were so accommodating. When through this area and needing a good nights sleep in a good clean atmosphere I will certainly stop here.

Room Tip: Make sure you get a kingsize bed, they are so comfortable.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Levoyd
Enoch D, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Warner Robins, responded to this review, 30 August 2016
Levoyd,

Enoch D.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

I didn't realize it was 5 miles off the interstate but that's my fault. Hotel was clean and quiet. Nice breakfast for a family of four. Only request is to have a fan in the bathroom. It got very steamy quickly with morning showers. There is a Starbucks right next door which made my husband very happy!

Stayed March 2014
3 Thank taximom9
taximom9,

Smyrna, Tennessee
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Awesome. Booked online while on the road - came in at midnight. Staff was courteous and helpful. Room was clean and quiet! The bed was comfortable and the AC worked perfectly. I woke up well rested for the second leg of our drive. Breakfast in the morning was delightful - and free! Them showing Psych in the morning was just an added bonus.

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank Lizawiz88
Lizawiz88,

Iron City, Georgia
Reviewed 16 March 2014

From the first contact to the last, we have been extremely pleased. The rooms and service were top notch despite our being a large reservation. I can assure anyone, the stay was very clean and comfortable. Everyone was pleased! Our county's schools will definately be back. We loved it down to the beds, pillows, and coffee/tea blends in the rooms. All staff from kitchen to cleaning and the folks at the front desk deserve applause! Well done.

Room Tip: Every single room was optimal.
2 Thank Sherry G
Sherry G,

Thank you for your kind words and review. I am glad you were able to truly enjoy your experience with us. I hope you are able to stay with us in the future. I am glad to see that your comments were very positive and that you had everything you needed during your stay.

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Reviewed 16 March 2014

While traveling back from business down south, unexpected events caused a delay in our return trip north. It was late and we had no hotel reservations. We had stopped at several other hotels to find there was truly no room at the inn. Comfort inn, however had room. It was a comfortable room, clean, quiet & smoke free.

mwbare,

Gulf Breeze, Florida
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I made two reservations at the Comfort Inn under the "Advance Purchase Rate". When I tried to cancel both the reservations center and hotel General Manager refused to change or refund the total paid for the rooms. The web site is deceptive, with a tab for a lower rate for "Choice Privilege Members only, identification required". Only in the mice print is the rule "Paid in advance, no refunds, no changes of any kind". The GM refused to refund or change my reservations for two separate stays at the Comfort Inn. As a former GM at a Comfort Inn I know managers can easily turn rates and programs "off" and "on" in the reservation system. Why didn't the manager set a lower "Promotional" rate without these deceptive rules? And there is certainly flexibility within the property to refund money to a loyal client when a mistake is made. Other chains have these pre-paid programs but most offer far more flexibility. I will not stay at this hotel again.
"

4 Thank Casio2014
GM2725, Manager at Comfort Inn Warner Robins, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
I feel so bad, you are upset with us. I did everything in my power to fix the situation. If you want to take me up on my offer I suggested on the phone I can still try and help. With the advance purchase price, the rate is based on a percentage off the regular rate. Larger discounts are given the further out you book. However like any special plan it does have restrictions. When you book an advance pay you pay immediately to Choice. The hotel does not collect the payment. Unfortunately my system does not allow me to refund it. However I was and am still willing to work with you within the peramiters that I am able to work. We like to make our guests feel at home and never send anyone away upset. Please call me and let me know if you would like to take me up on my suggestion. Peggy Kay Generaly Manager
Georgia
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

We stayed one night for my daughters Archery tournament in Perry, and the front desk was courteous, there was fresh baked cookies when we checked in, my daughter loved that! Our room had 2 Queen beds, a chair and ottoman, desk w/2 chairs, dorm ref, microwave, and flat screen TV. The bathroom was huge, and clean. The room smelled fresh and was clean and the bed was the most comfortable I've ever slept in! We also had an adjoining room w/family members which was convenient. The hot breakfast was ok. Not the greatest but it was free! The only thing missing was a indoor pool.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank beachgurl76
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am happy your daughter liked the cookies. We are working on making our breakfast the best it can be, we are open to suggestions. I hope you stay with us again so you may see the things we have added to breakfast. The next time you stay please let me know your here so I can shake your hand.