“customer service” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
Ohio City, Ohio
“customer service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

When driving pay attention to area as you might pass this property had to turn around and then found it check in was smooth nice area but busy plenty of shopping and food to choose from,grass needed cut but that's explainable due to the rains,Peggy the manager takes her job seriously any problems that should happen is handled promptly and professionally I would stay again but without the palmetto bug..lol..inside joke..thanks for making it right

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank inturn
Enoch D, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Warner Robins, responded to this review, 30 August 2016
inturn,

Thank you for your kind words and review. I am glad you were able to truly enjoy your experience with us. I hope you are able to stay with us in the future.

Enoch D.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Warner Robins, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

I remember my first night as if it was today! I Live in Locust Grove Ga but work in Macon so my commute can be very exhausting at times when I'm on call. Thanks to the staff at the Comfort Inn makes it pleasant and relaxing! This is my home away from home, the Beds are very comfortable and the Hotel is very elegant and Clean at all times! The staff is awesome and very assistful and polite and there's always fresh baked cookies upon your arrival! :) And to add the hotel is centrally located around dinning shopping etc. All of that to say... It takes a great manager to have a wonderful staff!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Sheniqua C
Sheniqua C,

Springfield, IL
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

Nice rooms, clean and quiet. Lobby is spacious. This hotel is located on the "franchise strip" where most every conceivable motel, restaurant and shopping is located so they must do a good job to stay competitive. Breakfast could use additional "healthy" options.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank AlanandHarriet
AlanandHarriet,

centerville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

I'm not going to lie...I was a little leary of this hotel. I live near it and it never struck me as a "nice hotel". I was looking for a place to book a block of rooms for out of town family. My son was getting married and I needed approx. 12 rooms. I called and spoke to the manager, Peggy. She invited me over to look at the rooms and to discuss the best price she could give me. I met with her later that same day. Peggy sat me down and talked like we were best friends. She was excited for my family and for the big event that was happening in our lives. She took me on a tour of the hotel and showed me the rooms. Needless to say, I was impressed. I reserved my block of rooms right then and there. The prices she offered me were amazing. When my family and out of town friends arrived...they were greeted and made to feel right at home. The rehearsal dinner was supposed to be an outside party at our home and when it rained all day and was supposed to rain all evening, I put in a distress call to Peggy. She told me to pack up our food and head over to the hotel, her staff would set up the breakfast area for our dinner. WOW! it was a lifesaver and we had an awesome time. Ashley was on duty that evening and couldn't have been nicer to all of us. And the icing on the cake was when Peggy said that even though I wasn't staying at the hotel, I could come over in the morning and eat breakfast with my family and friends! What hotel and hotel manager offer that?? It has been a week since our wedding and both my husband and I have told everyone we know what a GREAT hotel this is. Thank you so much Peggy and her staff.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank KT1965
KT1965,

Moultrie, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

I stay here once a month on business. The first time I stayed here about 2 years ago, they treated me like I've been staying here all my life. The motel is clean, the food is good and the staff is absolutely the best! Peggy is the Manager here and everyone here loves and respects her, including me, she's great at what she does. The afternoon desk clerk, Markela, is probably my favorite of anyone who has ever assisted me from behind a counter. She is very professional, friendly and courteous and goes out of her way to help the guests. The other people that I'd like to mention that also do a great Job are Ashley, Molly, Rachel and Zikeria. Stay here once, you'll be back.

Room Tip: I like the Jacuzzi rooms
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Frank_T6167ZR
Frank_T6167ZR,

Tunnel Hill, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

We stopped here at this hotel on our way home from Florida and found it to be an excellent place to stay the night. Peggy Kay the hotel manager was so great in checking us in and made sure our stay was a good experience. The breakfast food was great and all the people were so accommodating. When through this area and needing a good nights sleep in a good clean atmosphere I will certainly stop here.

Room Tip: Make sure you get a kingsize bed, they are so comfortable.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Levoyd
Levoyd,

Fort Wayne, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

I didn't realize it was 5 miles off the interstate but that's my fault. Hotel was clean and quiet. Nice breakfast for a family of four. Only request is to have a fan in the bathroom. It got very steamy quickly with morning showers. There is a Starbucks right next door which made my husband very happy!

Stayed March 2014