“Great Stay - Very Clean Hotel- Great Price”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #12 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
Reviewed 4 May 2012

Traveled to Warner Robins during the week to visit with some local clients. Was greeted very nicely by the front desk staff. I asked to see a room before making a decision to stay at the property. The room they gave me to view was located on the first floor and looked to have just been renovated (very clean!). I decided to check into hotel and was given the government per diem rate, which I thought was awesome! Breakfast the following morning was the best ever....they have a variety of hot and cold items (much variety to choose from). The over all staff was very generous and helpful. If you're ever in the Warner Robins area, I would greatly recommend you stay at this location.

Room Tip: All rooms are recently renovated
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites

Reviewed 21 November 2011

It had been a long day driving and I was ready to do battle to get a decent price when we pulled into to the Comfort Suite in Warner Robins, GA. I didn't have to do anything.
I was met by a courteous and helpful young man who gave me a great price. The room was clean, nicely decorated, and quiet. It was a good place to spend the night.

Room Tip: I mentioned to the young man that I would like a quiet room. He gave me a very quiet and dark room.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2011

My wife and I stayed here 2 nights mid-week in August. I selected this hotel because it was conveniently located for me to visit family. I had never previously stayed at a Comfort Suites. On arrival the front desk was friendly, efficient, and helpful. The hotel was clean inside and out and was nicely landscaped. The room was clean comfortable and quiet. Everything worked and all the usual supplies and comdiments were in order. The breakfast was typical for the mid-chain hotels, and included some hot food. All food was neatly displayed and monitored. The cookies in the afternoon was a nice touch. I particularly like the hotel's total no smoking rule. There are brand new hotels just down the street but I'll stay here agin when I need to.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2011

one of my business partners rented out the meeting room for a few hours. the price was decent and the front desk staff was very pleasnt. the room itself was of decent size and was set up to our design. however there was a strange lingering smell in the room. the order wasnt over welming but it sure was pleasent. after our meeting was over. me and about 3 more people stayed just to chat for a few minutes. then we started to notice a short chubby indan man glaring at us in a very unfriendly manner. he was wearing a comfort suites shirt so i guess he worked there. his arm were crossed and he didnt seem very happy. so we asked him if there was a problem and he said that "we just mess everything up" then we asked how so and he stated again "all of you just mess things up". i could understand why he was he didnt like us or what we messed up?? I sure hope he wasnt the owner or let alone a manager at this hotel because if he was i sure feel sorry for the business and its staff. if we ever do rent this meeting room again it will only be because of its great location and the meeting room price.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 July 2011

The front desk clerks were excellent but the guy that did the maintenance work/breakfast was horrible. He wasn't friendly at all and he watched over us like we were in a prison and he didn't want us there. A couple of times I even saw him replenishing the breakfast bar without any gloves, very unsanitary... He was very rude to the housekeepers as well, I even heard him calling one of the stupid because she didn't understand what he told her to do. Overall I would never ever stay there again and my recommendation to everyone that reads this to completely bypass this hotel and stay in one of the newer, cleaner, more friendly hotels in the area.

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed 29 September 2010

I have stayed at this hotel on plenty of occasions, same great enviroment everytime. The rooms are perfect for me and my family, with the pull out sofa and 2 beds. Room is always clean. Breakfast is great, always good to wake up to a good breakfast in the morning. My only complaint is the pool area is not well maintained, but I have 2 teenage boys who could care less.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2010

This hotel is very clean and nice. The staff is very friendly and the common area is spacious.

Great value! I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple