“just about stay in this motel”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #11 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
Reviewed 23 March 2013

i m been in this motel last month n they have nice brake fast system. n they have nice bad n nice n clean room n nice furniture n all natural. also i enjoy the pool n spa.also staff n manager n house keeping work good n fradaly n do good job i m enjoy my vacation whenever i came in this town i stay in this town. i loved to stay here n enjoying this facility.anyways i m always try to come here with my wherhole family n they have nice whether here.thank u so much to hotel staff n manager.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 20 March 2013

This was one of the best experience I had so much fun. The breakfast was delicious and the staff was very friendly and helpful The room was very organized and cleaning was excellent! The indoor spa and pool was enjoyable! The next door knitix health club was very good

Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2012

We booked this room while on vacation and reserved the room for 1 nights stay.

Upon our arrival the front desk staff was inattentive. There was a gentleman on a computer behind the desk who totally ignored us. Finally a lady asked what we needed and checked us in. She was not in the least bit friendly or helpful but at least we did manage to at least get checked in albeit rudely.

The room was clean and comfortable and met our expectations.

We were in a room on the second floor where a few rooms down there as a loud disturbance with yelling, cussing and screaming along with loud banging and items being thrown. I called the front desk and was told that I did not need to call and that the issue was being addressed and taken care of. Again, the desk clerk was extremely rude and not helpful at all.

About an hour after our report a police officer arrived at the room and made contact with the guest causing the disturbance. He called for other officers and soon there were eight patrol cars from various agencies present.

The most disturbing issue of this stay was that the hotel staff was rude, obnoxious and acted like our business was a bother to them. The General Manager of the hotel was not present and has refused to return calls. I contacted the Choice Hotel customer service number and have been told that ALL Choice brand hotels are independently owned and that they cannot help me and I must contact the hotel.

What began as a heads up call to the Choice Hotel Corporate office to report a bad stay has escalated into a situation where I will never stay at another Choice brand hotel and this was the last of my money I will ever spend with them. I paid $172.00 for this reservation and I guess they have enough business that they are not worried about repeat guests.

Do yourself a favor and stay away from this place. There is a Hampton Inn down the street that offers excellent customer service and works to earn your business instead of taking it for granted.

Room Tip: Do not book a room at his hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ken D
Reviewed 7 May 2012

Our family really enjoyed the friendly staff we encountered at this hotel...We definitely stay again

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2012

Traveled to Warner Robins during the week to visit with some local clients. Was greeted very nicely by the front desk staff. I asked to see a room before making a decision to stay at the property. The room they gave me to view was located on the first floor and looked to have just been renovated (very clean!). I decided to check into hotel and was given the government per diem rate, which I thought was awesome! Breakfast the following morning was the best ever....they have a variety of hot and cold items (much variety to choose from). The over all staff was very generous and helpful. If you're ever in the Warner Robins area, I would greatly recommend you stay at this location.

Room Tip: All rooms are recently renovated
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 November 2011

It had been a long day driving and I was ready to do battle to get a decent price when we pulled into to the Comfort Suite in Warner Robins, GA. I didn't have to do anything.
I was met by a courteous and helpful young man who gave me a great price. The room was clean, nicely decorated, and quiet. It was a good place to spend the night.

Room Tip: I mentioned to the young man that I would like a quiet room. He gave me a very quiet and dark room.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2011

My wife and I stayed here 2 nights mid-week in August. I selected this hotel because it was conveniently located for me to visit family. I had never previously stayed at a Comfort Suites. On arrival the front desk was friendly, efficient, and helpful. The hotel was clean inside and out and was nicely landscaped. The room was clean comfortable and quiet. Everything worked and all the usual supplies and comdiments were in order. The breakfast was typical for the mid-chain hotels, and included some hot food. All food was neatly displayed and monitored. The cookies in the afternoon was a nice touch. I particularly like the hotel's total no smoking rule. There are brand new hotels just down the street but I'll stay here agin when I need to.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family