“Family Move”

Suburban Extended Stay
Ranked #16 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
Reviewed 31 May 2012

Stayed one night while hepling my daughter move. The front desk staff was very nice and friendly. The room was dirty (snuff packet by night stand, food left in refrigerator, popcorn on floor, shower curtain stained). The sheet on the bed were clean and I didn't see any bugs. There were no towels in the room and had to go to the front desk and get them. The pet fee of $75 non-refundable was rediculous! Need better cleaning staff!

Room Tip: Pick a different hotel!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Kim999_12
Enoch D, Guest Relations Manager at Suburban Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Kim999_12,

I do appreciate your time with leaving us your comments and review. As with nearly all hotels, pet fees are utilized to cover the cost of the extensive cleaning that must be done to remove allergens from the space and are listed and disclosed on our site and at check-in. Since your stay every effort has been made to ensure that your experience is not repeated by any other guest. I hope if you are traveling to WR in the future you will stay with us and see what has improved.

Reviewed 24 March 2012

We stayed one night at this property, but could have easily stayed a week if we hadn't already had travel plans. This is a great location (with Starbucks in front and Walmart across the street, how can you go wrong?). Everything you need is right there, and even though the property is located in the middle of it all, it's still quiet. We had a room nearest the road, but we were not bothered with noise. The rooms are large and the kitchen area workable. It's a great deal for the price. We travel to Warner Robins often, and have now discovered a place that we can keep going back to.

• Stayed: March 2012

Dragonflymomma,

Thank you for your kind words. I hope you are able to stay with us again in the future. Until then, safe travels.

Reviewed 6 February 2012

I've been staying here since October 24, 2011 it is now February 7, 2012. I came to Warner Robins as a contractor. The staff is friendly, the rooms are clean, the internet reliable,and its centrally located so finding a place to eat out or shop is a snap. The few times I had issues the staff was very responsive. One tip, if you book ahead via the internet you can save even more.

• Stayed: February 2012

Foodtravelguy,

Thank you for your extended business and your kind review. I am glad to read that overall you had a great experience and were able to be accommodated with any comfort we could extend. I hope if you are traveling to WR again you will stay with us!

Reviewed 12 December 2011

Amazing stay. The rooms are spacious and have all the essentials I needed. Made my week long stay in WR a great one!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Alex O

Alex O,

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you travel back and stay with us again!

Reviewed 10 December 2011

The Suburban extended stay is a place to stay when your looking to get the most out of your dollar. I come to Warner Robins as an IT consultant and sometimes I have to stay weeks at a time. This place makes the most sense to me bc it is practically an apartment! I have everything I need at my fingertips and it doesn't hurt to have a friendly and helpful staff on hand 24/7!!! Great place for sure.

• Stayed: May 2011
2  Thank vigilant8

vigilant8,

Thanks for choosing us as your hotel of choice during your stay in town. I hope you are able to stay with us again.

Reviewed 7 December 2011

I love staying at this hotel every chance I get. I work in sales, however, I am always traveling. The new front desk girls are awesome!! I think the management has really stepped up the quality of the employees at this location. I dont remember the names of the two but one has long brown/redish hair and the other short black hair. I love to stay at a hotel where the employees really enjoy their job. Continue to push for excellence!!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank 798saleslady

798saleslady,

I'm glad to read that you have enjoyed our improvements and drive to elevate guest services. I hope you are able to stay with us in the future. Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

Reviewed 1 December 2011

The Suburban Extended Stay is a great bang for your buck place to spend your week when you're a contractor. It has all the kitchen appliances, dishware, silverware, etc. to pretty much feel like a home. The rooms are good and cozy. The best part of the stay at this place is hands down the bubbly and friendly staff! Kristi is always smiling and engaging with her guests and it really adds a hospitable touch. Whenever I'm in Warner Robins for the week, this is my spot!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank Gabroo S

Gabroo S,

Thank you for the thoughtful and kind words in your review. I hope are able to stay with us in the future.