“I'd definitely be back!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Suburban Extended Stay

Suburban Extended Stay
Ranked #17 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
Atlanta, Georgia
“I'd definitely be back!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2012

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms are spacious and very well kept. My only issue was my air conditioner went out, but the office staff was very accomodating and quickly switched me to another room.

Room Tip: The king rooms on the ends of the halls are more spacious!
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Enoch D, Guest Relations Manager at Suburban Extended Stay, responded to this review, 30 August 2016
james796,

Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to leave a review. I'm glad you found our staff to be accommodating and willing to address any issue immediately.

Enoch D.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Warner Robins, Georgia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2012

My boyfriend and I were recently relocated to Warner Robins from Dayton, OH and chose to stay at this hotel the night before we got the keys to our apartment. When I moved to Ohio from WV, we stayed in a Suburban Extended Stay up there and were very pleased, which is why we chose to stay at the one here in Warner Robins. When we first arrived at the hotel, we were surprised to learn that the pet fee was $75, which was more than the room cost, and completely non-refundable (Expedia did not list the cost of the pet fee anywhere). Once we got to our room, we were impressed by it's size -- it was huge and the kitchen area was nice and would be convenient for longer than one-night stays -- but that's all that impressed us. There was some sort of disgusting-looking chicken, complete with a used fork, left in the refrigerator; the shower was not clean, despite the illusion of cleanliness the tucked shower curtain suggested; and we had only 2 hand towels in the room when we arrived, one of which was stained. We went to get more towels from the front desk and they gladly gave us new towels. Got back to the room to take a shower and unfolded one of the new "clean" towels only to notice more stains on them. We went back to the front desk again for new towels and the lady told us there was a limit of 2 towels per room and to get a clean towel we would have to bring the dirty one back to the desk -- so we did that, and finally got a decent set of towels to use. Needless to say, we slept on top of the comforter -- I didn't even want to take our chances with the sheets. Then, to make matters worse, around 2 am the front desk calls our room and wakes us up. The first attempt to answer the phone was worthless as the button was stuck down, and the second attempt we had to pry the button up to answer it to find out the front desk had called the wrong room...twice....at 2 in the morning. NOT a pleasant experience after driving 12 hours. My advice -- if you like clean rooms and value your sleep, don't stay here.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Kait_1005
Kait_1005,

Thank you for leaving a review and letting us know of your experience.

Keyser
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2012

Stayed one night while hepling my daughter move. The front desk staff was very nice and friendly. The room was dirty (snuff packet by night stand, food left in refrigerator, popcorn on floor, shower curtain stained). The sheet on the bed were clean and I didn't see any bugs. There were no towels in the room and had to go to the front desk and get them. The pet fee of $75 non-refundable was rediculous! Need better cleaning staff!

Room Tip: Pick a different hotel!
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Kim999_12
Kim999_12,

I do appreciate your time with leaving us your comments and review. As with nearly all hotels, pet fees are utilized to cover the cost of the extensive cleaning that must be done to remove allergens from the space and are listed and disclosed on our site and at check-in. Since your stay every effort has been made to ensure that your experience is not repeated by any other guest. I hope if you are traveling to WR in the future you will stay with us and see what has improved.

Davenport, FL
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2012

We stayed one night at this property, but could have easily stayed a week if we hadn't already had travel plans. This is a great location (with Starbucks in front and Walmart across the street, how can you go wrong?). Everything you need is right there, and even though the property is located in the middle of it all, it's still quiet. We had a room nearest the road, but we were not bothered with noise. The rooms are large and the kitchen area workable. It's a great deal for the price. We travel to Warner Robins often, and have now discovered a place that we can keep going back to.

• Stayed March 2012
Dragonflymomma,

Thank you for your kind words. I hope you are able to stay with us again in the future. Until then, safe travels.

Huntsville, Alabama
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2012

I've been staying here since October 24, 2011 it is now February 7, 2012. I came to Warner Robins as a contractor. The staff is friendly, the rooms are clean, the internet reliable,and its centrally located so finding a place to eat out or shop is a snap. The few times I had issues the staff was very responsive. One tip, if you book ahead via the internet you can save even more.

• Stayed February 2012
Foodtravelguy,

Thank you for your extended business and your kind review. I am glad to read that overall you had a great experience and were able to be accommodated with any comfort we could extend. I hope if you are traveling to WR again you will stay with us!

Ringgold, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2011

Amazing stay. The rooms are spacious and have all the essentials I needed. Made my week long stay in WR a great one!

• Stayed April 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Alex O
Alex O,

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you travel back and stay with us again!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2011

The Suburban extended stay is a place to stay when your looking to get the most out of your dollar. I come to Warner Robins as an IT consultant and sometimes I have to stay weeks at a time. This place makes the most sense to me bc it is practically an apartment! I have everything I need at my fingertips and it doesn't hurt to have a friendly and helpful staff on hand 24/7!!! Great place for sure.

• Stayed May 2011
2 Thank vigilant8
vigilant8,

Thanks for choosing us as your hotel of choice during your stay in town. I hope you are able to stay with us again.