“A great place to stay!”

Suburban Extended Stay
Ranked #16 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
Reviewed 3 June 2010

We stayed here for several months while my husband was working on the Air Force Base. The hotel is a great deal for contractors who are staying for a long time. The service we received was amazing. The staff and management treat you like family. Our room had a full size kitchen with dishes and everything. Very clean and in a great location. I was able to walk right across the street to Wal-Mart and the Dollar Tree. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who asked!!!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
Suburban2727, Manager at Suburban Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2010

Our guests are treated like family at the Suburban. We pride ourself in creating that "home away from home" feeling for everyone who walks through the door. We are please to here that you enjoyed your stay.

There are newer reviews for Suburban Extended Stay

Reviewed 18 May 2010

I spent the first week of May at the Suburban and was very pleased with my stay. The staff was friendly and accommodating and my room smelled very fresh and was clean. The bathroom was well lit and the tub was spotless. I also loved the hotel's gym. I would definitely recommend the Suburban Inn for anyone who is staying in Warner Robins.

We appriciate your compliments and are pleased to here that you enjoyed your stay and hope you will visit with us again.

Reviewed 3 July 2008

I arrived in May for a 6 night stay at the Suburban. I did not have a choice in the hotel as it was pre selected for me for a business stay. My first room seemed okay at first glance, but than I noticed all the issues, mildew shower curtain, old rusty iron, smelled stale of old smoke, blanket on bed did not smell fresh. Than a crowd of over 6 young men came into the nearby room and blasted their music and lots of smoking and drinking (non smoking room too). I went to the desk and asked to be moved since I needed to have a quiet room for business. The 2nd room smelled of moth balls, also had a bad iron but the worst part was the Airconditioner was loud! Really loud like the TV could not drown it out loud....so again I had to move or I would have gone crazy from the noise.

The 3rd room was well, hey at this point I just took it, because there were no other rooms left! My room smelled stale, the shower curtain had mildew on it and it just stank....

Anyway it was a long 6 days, because the hotel shut my hot water off one whole day and another day I had no water at all for 6 hours. The hall way had a leak from the ceiling that was making the carpet damp and there were lots of very dirty people coming and going. The rental car we used was damaged in the parking lot, someone tried to remove the hubcaps with a screw driver and bent one hub cap all up trying to get it off...What a nightmare!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Our hotel was undergoing renovations at that time and has since then been taken over by new Management. I pride myself in giving our guests the best experiance they can possibly have. I appolgize for your experience and would love to make it up to you.