“This is where I'll stay next time, too!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Washington
Savannah, Georgia
“This is where I'll stay next time, too!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

I was a little apprehensive before we got there because I had seen a not so good review before I went; however, the good reviews outweighed the bad. I was very happy with the hotel. It was very clean and 'clean smelling'. It had everything you needed provided as well as a good Continental breakfast. I will definitely stay there next visit.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

Not what I expected at all. The room was dirty. There was a pile of hair in the corner behind the bathroom door. No toilet paper in the room. WIFI never worked. Pillows were paper thin and when I went to the front desk to request another pillow for my pregnant wife I was told that they didn't have any. Will not be staying here again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Travellers are raving about these Washington hotels

Johns Creek, Georgia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

My wife and I spent one night there while visiting Washington. To say it was horrible, would be an understatement. The old gentleman who checked us in was rude. We had to preview two different rooms just to find one without water damage and mold. The internet didn't work, and the old man didn't seem to care. Our toilet ran all night and couldn't be stopped. The hair dryer in the room didn't work. There was virtually no toilet paper, and I had to go to the front desk early the next morning to get more. The breakfast was a joke. I've stayed in Jameson's before, but this one will kill their reputation.

Room Tip: Try the Fitzgerald Hotel down the street. I hear that is nice.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Kevin P
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

Jameson Inn is a name I learned to trust years ago, and if I had to describe them in only a few words, it would be "exceptionally clean and reasonable". This particular property is on the outskirts of Washington, GA, which is one of America's most historical towns. There are scores of antebellum homes and the former Vice President of the Confederacy resided here before the War. The property is well-maintained inside and out, and conveniently located to shopping and restaurants.

Room Tip: If possible, take a room facing west, away from the bypass.
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Jonathan J
Asbury Lake, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

Very clean and nice ladies working there. Rates were very reasonable. Bed was nice and comfortable pillows too. They have HBO! I will stay there again. I thought because it is not a well known hotel that it would be a dump but it was far from that. I was pleasantly surprised and pleased!

Room Tip: On the other side there is a Waffle House :)
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank 156Holly_M_13156
Lincolnton, Georgia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2013

I travel every week for 3-4 days, so I see a lot of hotels. Jameson is a name I look for but this one is not what I have come to expect in a Jameson. The older lady at the front is not accommodating at all and was rude when I dared question her. I arrived at 10am after driving 3 hours. When I asked for a restroom, I was told they didn't have public restrooms. When I tried to check i, I was told it would be 330 or 4. I looked around and there wasn't a soul in the hotel. I asked If they had been sold out the night before and she said no and just stared at me. I asked if there was a clean room and she said yes but I can't check you in until I finish my close out and paperwork. She said she can't start it until after check out time. I offered to give her my credit card and just let me change clothes and use the restroom in the room and I could officially "check in" later. She said no we don't do that. I explained we did this all the time at Jameson and she said this is not a corporate hotel, the owner makes the rules. I told her it didn't make sense to keep guests from checking in so you can do your paoerwork (I said this as if I was sympathizing with her because I was thinking she probably gets yelled at about it). She snapped at me and said "why don't I give you and application and you can have my job". It was at that time I told her there were 12-14 people needing rooms but we would go elsewhere. Pretty sad since they had only 1 car in the lot. 12-14 rooms for 3 nights would have been a good thing for struggling businesses in this economy. I guess this owner doesnt need the money. The rudeness was
simply unacceptable.. FYI, 5 miles down the road, they were happy to allow early checking.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank Gina W
Chicago Ridge, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2013

Having visited friends in Washington I decided to stay overnight and made a visit ot the Jameson Inn. The desk clerks are very friendly and was treated very nice. The rooms are very clean and have been updated. The mattress on the bed are very comfortable and the vanity area is very nice with new fixtures and counter tops. For the time I spent in Washington was very satisfied with the hospitality and accommodations at the Jameson Inn.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with friends
4 Thank Jim R
Also consider these accommodations in or near Washington
White Columns Inn
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#3 of 6 in Thomson
Southern Elegance Bed and Breakfast

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!