“Perfect stay!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Watkinsville
Ashford Manor Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Watkinsville B&B and Inns
Watkinsville, Georgia
“Perfect stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2013

What a great place. Enjoyed meeting new friends on the huge front porch. Stopped for complementary wine in the beautiful 19th century parlor on the way to our room. Its theme was Asian and was really well appointed. We liked the mix of new amneities with original objects like the claw foot tub and sink fixtures. It was our anniversay so it was a delightful way to celebrate. The big country breakfast was fantastic, thanks to Mario. You can't go wrong here. We live in Watkinsville but will stay here many more times in the future.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Kapunda, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2013

It has been my experience that MOST places do NOT live up to their actual website description. Ashford Manor exceeds all expectations! This place is simply amazing, yet eccentric, eclectic, gorgeous, welcoming and just an overall spectacular surprise. Hosts Mario and Dave go 'over and above' the call of duty to make you feel welcomed. Not only is the historic house gorgeous, but the gardens are a great joy to walk through! It has been a very long time since I've enjoyed an experience at a B & B like I enjoyed mine this week. I would highly recommend Ashford Manor B & B to anyone. It is also a fabulous treat to have your own divine bathroom in each unique room. Congratulations...'Well Done' to Mario and Dave for their superb efforts!
Patricia Gordon-Stevens
Kapunda South Australia

Room Tip: Just go onto their website...you can view the rooms for yourself and make your own choice! They are...
Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
Rochester, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2013

I just spent 4 nights at the Ashford Manor and was totally charmed the entire time. The house was breathtakingly beautiful as were the gardens. The antiques were fantastic. This was hands down the best run place I've ever seen. There was absolutely no detail left unattended. I wanted for absolutely nothing. Everything had been planned out with the utmost care. The hosts Mario, Dave and Patrice were wonderful and made me feel comfortable and at home. I asked if I could possibly bring my son's dog to spend the day with me and they were happy to let me. I went to get her and returned less than 20 minutes later to find a beautiful dog bed in my room! This B&B is worth the trip just to hang out for the weekend. Darling little town to explore also. I wish I could rank them over a 5! The bed was comfortable and luxurious.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Sharon D
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2013

Ultra Chic Modern a la Marriott ect , this is not for you!

Amazing grounds with hidden alcoves,niches & decorative treasures are there for your enjoyment including "decorative pheasant" doves & other surprises to make your stay a treasure hunt on 9 acres of pure artistry. (May 2-pouring rain & we still loved the place.)
We arrived early, Dave took care of us, professionally, caring ...plus "above & beyond" !! How many times have you said that on a check in !!
Our room did not meet our expectations! We have been disappointed by misleading photos
before. It was BETTER, & exceeded our hopes !!!
(May 3 pouring rain & we still loved the place) Breakfast!! Let them spoil you with their creativity.(allergies-no problem they will take care of you.)
(May 4- pouring rain & we still loved the place.) Honor bar!! Thank you Ashford after a long drive
much appreciated.
May 5 (pouring rain & we still loved the place.) Our room was a haven ! 5 Guests for breakfast,
with a little notice was wonderful. Mario & Dave handled everything to perfection!!
So PLEASE do not stay here!! We want a room available for us next time we visit!!!
g &Lo

Room Tip: Ok The fitness is walking around the grounds but is that really bad???
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank gwhdrewry
Palm Coast, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2013

We went to Ashford Manor as part of the Antebellum Pilgrim with friends. We had seen great reviews online and folks in Athens raved about the Bed & Breakfast and its owners. So ... we had great expectations, but the experience exceeded all expectations!The Victorian home is situated on a beautiful terraced property. Rooms were spectacular; each one unique and decorated to the hilt. The innkeepers Mario and David were warm and hospitable ... giving us restaurant options when we checked in and even offered to carry the luggage upstairs. But what was truly incomparable was the breakfast the following morning. Too pretty to eat, but it tasted even better. Belgian waffle and fruit so beautifully designed we had to take a picture. Hope to come back again when we are in Georgia again.

Room Tip: The White Room was marvelous.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Pardeeville, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2013

I have been to the Ashford Manor about 20 times. I have been hosting Renewal Retreats there for the past 3 years. Every year, every particapant walks away in awe! The hospitality of Mario and David is incomparable, the grounds are more gorgeous each year, the rooms are filled with comfort and dazzle. I am so happy to have a place I can return to again and again, like an old friend with a renewed WOW factor each time!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
Pinellas Park, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2013

Ashford Manor is a Victorian-style bed-and-breakfast, very charming and unique. Each room has it's own theme.The grounds are very beautiful and the southern hospitality from the Innkeepers was delightful, they are caring, and so knowledgeable. The breakfast, which Mario & David made on my departing morning was "to die" for (Crème Brulee French Toast). Mario also set us up with an appointment at the "Wild Child" art studio, across the street from the Manor and we were able to have a delightful experience with clay,and made some pottery for a very small fee. Michelle's "Spring Renewal" was wonderful and refreshing experience. It was my first time that I was able to attended. I learned a lot and am excited to apply it in my life. I'm looking forward to next year. Thank you all for a very memorable time. Laura W.

Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Watkinsville
Graduate Athens
#5 of 23 in Athens
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#13 of 23 in Athens

Been to Ashford Manor Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!