“Second try was magic”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

We had tried to eat here when the place first opened. It was a disaster. We had been told a 30 min wait and after an hour still had not been seated. At that point we were told it would be another 30 min. The receptionist said they had been overwhelmed and to quote exactly the chef "had lost it". We left without ever being seated and had no desire to return. However on a recent friday we found ourselves with a group of six and virtually every place in town booked. Almost in desperation we called and found we could be seated here immediately. That seemed ominous in itself but we had little choice. To our surprise and delight all six of us had excellent and all different meals. We are looking forward to going back.

1  Thank Lucky1051

Reviewed 6 April 2014

We went with another couple on a Saturday night. There were very few people in the restaurant, which made us nervous. My chicken pasta dish was boiled, with watery stuff on the plate. My wife said her ravioli was about the same as canned. Our friends didn't have any better experiences. There are many better restaurants in the area. We're surprised they're still in business.

Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

The Calamari Fritta Alla Reggio is really good and reasonably priced to boot.
I was not impressed with the rest of the meal however despite being really hungry upon arrival. The service is good and friendly staff without then being invasive. My ribeye was not as quality of a cut I'd expect at price point and the garlic mash potatoes were overly white peppered and under salted (ugh). My wife had seafood dish and hers was good but not wow you good. I'll go again however and revisit to see if was just off night.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Having dined there several times, I'm never disappointed. The menu is diverse, the steaks are absolutely wonderful and the servings are more than adequate. The atmosphere is very nice even though it is hidden in a shopping center. Nice piano music playing while you dine some evenings. Overall the value is incredible for the quality and the service.

1  Thank Jack C
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I love this place -- and what a meal you get for the money you spend. When going there with my better half, we love to get a few "half orders" of different types of pasta and share them. The carbonara is to die for, by the way -- no doubt my favorite. It's a neat little place, and the service is also always very good. The only thing (I think) could be done away with is the little karaoke thing they have going on -- sometimes people who are clearly inebriated get on there and sing, and although I understand it's a fun, family place, it also can be romantic -- without people drunkenly singing 80's songs.