Comfort Suites Waycross
US$68
US$63
  • Breakfast included
Orbitz.com
Super 8 Waycross GA(Waycross)(Great Value!)
US$58
TripAdvisor
US$54
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskhot tubthe general managernice surpriseconnecting roomsmicrowave and refrigeratordiamond memberwould stay here againstaying at this hotelrooms were very cleangreat amenitiesgreat experienceopened the doorexcellent stayhousekeeping staffupon checknice room
Reviewed 8 April 2014

The Comfort Suites Waycross is not only our favorite hotel in the greater Waycross area, but is one of our favorite hotels anywhere. The property is always clean, and the staff pleasant and helpful. The suites are large and well laid-out, and we have never had to hunt for a power outlet.

Our most recent monthly trip to Waycross was April 4/5, and the experience was delightful as usual. Celeste greeted us personally on our arrival and had us registered in no time (she handles checkouts just as quickly). She, the other staff, and the overall experience at the hotel guarantee that we'll continue to stay here every month.

RW

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Vinny P, General Manager at Comfort Suites Waycross, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Dear Guest,

I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your recent stay here with us. We are currently the newest hotel in the Waycross area. We will make sure each and every room is cleaned from head to toe, wall to wall, corner to corner. Along with the inside our maintenance staff keeps the outside looking great. Our staff prides themselves on their work quality and appearance of the hotel. For the future, we plan to keep this hotel looking just a new as the first day we opened. Along with your hotel room, I do hope that you were able to find time to enjoy our fine amenities such our full hot breakfast, newly renovated fitness center and our indoor heated pool and jacuzzi, We hope to see you in your future travels to the Waycross area.

Thanks,
Management

Reviewed 21 March 2014

I come to stay at this hotel every week for work. Celeste and Fillon are always smiling and welcoming customers that come through the door. Celeste works the front desk in the morning and always has my receipts and other things ready for me immediately when I check out! Which is important because I am usually in a hurry. Fillon works the front desk at night and ensures that my room is ready to go every week. The hotel is very clean and up kept. The staff is very friendly and exceeds all efforts to make any necessary accommodations for their patrons. Plus I love the breakfast at this hotel. Its by far the best in town and is very well put together. The staff make great efforts to remember names of their returning customers and it feels like home.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Vinny P, General Manager at Comfort Suites Waycross, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2014

Dear Kstarr6,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy travel schedule to review your recent stay. As we look at each review to help us grow, we value each and every comment. We take pride in all employees, especially Filton and Celeste, as they go that extra mile to make sure that each and every guest is well taken care of and they have everything they need to relax.
Thank you again for the great comments and we hope to make your reoccurring visits with us even more pleasant, as we strive to grow each and every day.

Hope to see you again next time your in the Waycross area,

Management,

Reviewed 20 March 2014

I try and find economical hotels that are clean and comfortable whenever I visit family in Georgia. This has become my favorite. The best stay in a while for a great price. The hotel was very clean and quite and close to the a friend we were visiting. The staff was very nice and kind. The room was clean as any other I have stayed in. I have paid a lot more for a room that was not as nice as the one we got at the Comfort Suites here.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Vinny P, General Manager at Comfort Suites Waycross, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Comfort, cleanliness, and customer service have to be the three most important things when traveling and we'd like to thank you for noticing we provide them all. It is so wonderful to hear when a guest is happy and have enjoyed their stay. I will share your comments with the team and we look forward to serving you again the next time you are visiting the area.

Thanks,
Management

Reviewed 20 March 2014

One of the best hotels I have stayed at. The employees are kind and helpful. Room was ample and comfortable. Definitely one of the cleanest/sanitary hotels, the staff is continually keeping up the appearance. Breakfast is delicious. Great amenities like an indoor hot tub.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Very kind words, we thank you! We are happy you got some time to relax in our indoor hot tub. It is always a nice way to relax after a long trip. We are also glad to hear that you enjoyed breakfast. I will be sure to share your kind words with the breakfast staff. We have a great team and they work very hard to keep each and every guest happy. We hope to see you again in the future, safe travels.

Management,

Reviewed 17 March 2014

The room was good. Hotel is somewhat new. Hot-tub was the best part for my kids. My family really enjoyed the indoor hot-tub as it rained outside. The free breakfast was above average. I enjoyed the blueberry waffle mix. It is behind a burger joint and the driveway/parking takes getting used to. I would stay there again and recommend to others.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Vinny P, General Manager at Comfort Suites Waycross, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Dear John,

We appreciate knowing the things that please you at our facility. It is our goal to provide the high quality standards you have become accustomed to. I am glad that you and your family were able to make use of our indoor pool and hot tub, especially since we had rainy weather. We are also pleased to hear that you enjoyed the complimentary full hot breakfast. Its travelers like yourself that allow us to take pride in our operations at the Comfort Suites in Waycross. Hopefully next time you are in the area you will visit us again.

Safe Travels,