“Just ok.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

We have been here several times and it is usually very good. We went again last week and it wasn't that good. Ordered my usual Five Cheese Ziti al Forno it had really hard pieces in it. I thought it looked like hard cheese pieces. When I mentioned to the waitress she said they had recently started using different bread crumbs that were thicker. It didn't look like bread crumbs. The hard pieces looked like hard dried cheese. Me and my daughter were sharing a plate and neither of us ate much of it because you would occasionally bite on very hard pieces. The waitress did not offer to replace our plate for something else. She wasn't very attentive. The salad was good that's why I'm giving it Average instead of Poor. It will be awhile before I try this place again.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

My wife and I ate at the Waycross Olive Garden and really were impressed by the friendliness of the staff and the food. We shared a meal and they allowed us to both have a salad and also brought me a bowl of soup because I told them I was anxious to taste it. When we started to go, the server asked us if we would like to have a "take home" refill on our drinks and then brought us some extra bread sticks to take home also. This was the best Olive Garden we have eaten at.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

I love their salad and eggplant. This time eggplant wasn't that great , but service was wonderful. We also ordered the their new spicy calamari, hubby loved it but I prefer regular. Will go again.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

My review is going to mirror others reviews about the service. The food was good what we got to enjoy. We ordered soup salad and bread along with appetizers. My wife asked for tea with lemon and didn't get lemon. When she asked about it, the server replied they were cutting up lemons and she would go get some. After 3 request we finally got lemon. Not a deal breaker but a precursor of things to come. We finished salad and had to wait for the soup to arrive. We were never offered more salad or bread sticks so I asked for more and they never came. I guess all you can eat salad means you can eat all they will bring you! My wife is in a wheelchair and I had to assist her thru two doors to get to the restrooms that are not marked. When we returned to the table it had been cleaned. I guess the server assumed we left without paying the bill that she had never left at our table. That was embarrassing to return to the table. I'm glad they hadn't already seated someone else in our place. We had to to the the cashier and get our check which was on the way as one of the servers went in the back and must have told her we were still there.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Quality of food was typical OG and that's good. We had a large group on a weekend so that may have added to the problem but i think we had no less that 5 different servers. Drinks came but many after the meal started. Folks were helpful and friendly but I think we need some training here. We are loyal Olive Gardens fans and the food was good so no problem there but really........the servers either neither help or training. Just too chaotic to enjoy your food...meanwhile there are folks standing around doing nothing up front???What's that all about.....I love you OG but help each other out, ok?