US$120
US$86
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$128
US$56
QualityInn
US$101
US$95
Super 8 by Wyndham Waycross GA(Waycross)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$149
Hampton.com
US$96
US$91
All reviewssmall refrigeratorfelt very safewafflesfast foodmexican restaurantrooms are cleanbed was very comfortablethe room was niceper nightfamily reunionwould stay here againshapehurricanesheltercerealpetscable
Reviewed 9 August 2016

the owners of this hotel are very nice, hard working people, who make you feel very welcome the moment you enter. the hotel is clean, breakfast included
the only thing I didn't like was the smell of the water, but they can not help that.

Room Tip: lower floor with your car in front of your door, I like that
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
MasterkeyHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Waycross, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2016

Dear Valued Guest:

Wow, thank you for the lovely comments. We are thrilled that you were impressed by both our clean hotel and the hospitableness of the owners. They work hard to provide a great experience for all of our guests and I am pleased you appreciate their efforts. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

I am a healthcare professional, who lives 3.5 hours away from this hotel. Since January 2016 to present August 2016, I have stayed at this hotel 20 nights. Actually, I work nights and they allow me to come stay during the day. The staff is wonderful. Hilarious actually. I watch these people get cussed out with a smile on their face as some of the potential guest want things against their policies, such as early checking, when there is no room cleaned and ready due to a full occupancy or to smoke in a non smoking room.

As a healthcare professional, cleanliness is important. The rooms are clean. I never have to worry about the comforters, because I personally have seen them washed. My bathroom floors are always spotless and the beds are nicely made.

Only problem I have is breakfast, the yogurt is all dietary, but thats Days Inn Corporate who switched to healthy food. So no, there is no sausage or bacon.

I call sometimes last minute and when I say hello, the staff knows it's me. I could stay anywhere, but I love Days Inn because no matter where you go they are always on the same standard.

I sleep all day and when I feel I will be late to work, they will personally call and if I don't respond, they will personally make sure I wake for work. I work 15+ hour shifts, they understand tiredness and are accommodating.

I love this hotel and am disappointed with the reviews that are negative, because I stay here regularly, I have NEVER experienced half this stuff people complain about.

Come stay here and experience a welcoming environment.

Room Tip: Complainers about Non smoking rooms need to realize rooms smell like smoke due to defiant guest, not due to hotel owners.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
MasterkeyHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Waycross, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2016

Dear Valued Guest:

Excellent!!! We are so ecstatic to hear that you had such an astonishing stay with us at the Days Inn! It's always our pleasure to welcome you back. We strive to provide our guests with the highest levels of service and satisfaction, and your comments let us know we are doing an exceptional job. Thank you for always choosing to stay with us and we appreciate your continued patronage. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 28 July 2016

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 27 July 2016

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 26 July 2016

We stayed three nights here and had to go out and buy some fabrezz to try and get the smoke smell out of the room it was bad.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are saddened to hear that you did not have a completely satisfying stay with us. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience that you experienced. The management team reviewed your comments and they are looking into the matter to ensure it is remedied and does not occur in the future. We appreciate your honest feedback and sincerely hope that you will give us another chance to serve you again.