US$116
US$63
  • Breakfast included
US$103
US$95
Super 8 by Wyndham Waycross GA(Waycross)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$47
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$56/night.

US$56
QualityInn
US$52
US$49
US$149
Hampton.com
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewssmall refrigeratorfelt very safewafflesfast foodmexican restaurantrooms are cleanbed was very comfortablethe room was niceper nightfamily reunionwould stay here againshapehurricanesheltercerealpetscable
Reviewed 13 April 2018

I have stayed here once a month for five years plus. The rooms are always clean and the service is great. I have tried nearly every other hotel in Waycross and this property is by far the best for a small business owner on a budget. Love the cable service with HBO and wi-fi has always worked great. Multiple restaurants and stores within walking distance. A fantastic family owns this property and I love this place, no complaints from me for over five years. They know me by name when I walk in the door.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank levener
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Poor service, poor cleanliness, asked for more towels because I only had two for my family of 4 and they REFUSED to give us any. Not even the next day.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 March 2018

They will price jack you, so pay attention to your credit card. They took an extra 20 off my card.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family