“Very filthy and nasty.”

Courtesy Economy Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in White
“Very filthy and nasty.”
Reviewed 25 January 2013

Coming here I realized I was on a tight budget (in the process of moving). Very first day I had to buy bleach and awesome to clean down the bathroom. The water here is a brown color. Also, tolietpaper is not supplied. You have to bring your own. The heating is awful! My family of 4 slept together to keep warm. When husband told owner up front that the room didn't have heat, the owner said "bull$hit...nothing wrong with my hotel." We went out and bought a heater. After my husband told owner a about the heat, the man will not speak to my husband, but, he will give us dirty lo
oks. The room has not beem vaccumed. Might I mention, I did vaccum it. I do not believe anyone should come in off the road and first thing need to start cleaning. Finally, this place is full of cock roaches. There are stains on the floor the color of sperm, blood stains on the sheets (I acutally brought out our own sheets and used them.) Was told it would be 40.00 for new sheets. Dust is ALL over the place and now for the worse part....I have a MRSA staph infection. Had it cultured and that is what it came back as. DO NOT bring kids here. Cocaine is abundant. People pace infront of the doors. Please even if you are tight on cash, do NOT come here as we did. It is not worth the pain for one of this sore, or any of the other problems. Reconsider the holiday inn across the street atleast they clean.

• Stayed February 2012
3 Thank Heinzer1987

Travellers are raving about these White hotels

Couples
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Also consider these accommodations in or near White
FairBridge Inn & Suites
#12 of 23 in Cartersville
Days Inn Cartersville
Days Inn Cartersville
#13 of 23 in Cartersville

Been to Courtesy Economy Inn? Share your experiences!