“Reasonable prices, good service”
Review of FATZ

FATZ
Ranked #5 of 67 Restaurants in Winder
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
GA
“Reasonable prices, good service”
Reviewed 16 December 2012

I've been to Fatz about 5 times now. The food is tasty, the prices are reasonable and I've had great service every time I've gone. It's not really conveniently located to anything, unless you are going to the Walmart behind it.

• Visited December 2012

“The Best in Winder, GA.”
Reviewed 10 December 2012

Great food, menu, staff and a atmosphere. We always feel welcome and it almost like being home. I great place for a date with your wife.

Hoschton, Georgia
“Fatz in Winder”
Reviewed 6 October 2012

We go to Fatz on a regular basis and the service and food have always been good. The only complaint that I have is the portions are too large. Even the senior portions are large. It must be a good place if that is my only complaint.

• Visited September 2012
Hoschton, Georgia, United States
“very good.”
Reviewed 20 June 2012

Good selection,food very good, service good,clean.

Visited March 2012
Atlanta, GA
“Fred's the best.”
Reviewed 28 May 2012

I have eaten at this restaurant every since they opened and it was my deceased wife and now my new companion's favorite restaurant. Fred and his crew do their best to make you feel at home and they do anything to make your visit a memorable one.

Been to FATZ? Share your experiences!