“Consistent food and very good service”
Review of FATZ

FATZ
Ranked #6 of 67 Restaurants in Winder
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
outside Atlanta, GA
“Consistent food and very good service”
Reviewed 26 April 2013

Our family always seems to end up at Fatz for birthdays and we always sit to the left of the door at the big booths. Every time we go, we are a big rowdy party and we have yet to have bad service or bad food. The manager constantly does the rounds of patrons, checking on every one.

This last time I had calabash chicken, well seasoned and perfectly fried crispy. My hubby had the fish which was very good.

You really can't go wrong here.

• Visited April 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Love this place.”
Reviewed 21 February 2013 via mobile

I've been coming here since it first opened. I always have a good experience & the food & rolls are fantastic!

Atlanta, GA
“Exceeded all expectations”
Reviewed 10 January 2013

Stumbled into FATZ for dinner with my father and husband. Everything, and I mean everything was outstanding. Samples of their specialty chicken - a nice touch. Service was just as it should be- not hanging at the table but accessable when needed. All 3 dishes were just perfect. Not a thing to criticize. Prices reasonable, very clean, professional wait staff. I will definately be back. Best thing in a 10 mile radius.

• Visited January 2013
Stone Mountain
“A lucky chance stop.”
Reviewed 19 December 2012

A "Fantastic" greeting and meal there. We mail our Christmas cards from Bethlehem, Ga every year. This year we came back home by way of the old Atlanta Highway heading to Lawrenceville, Ga. and stopped for lunch. Care, service and food were just superb.

• Visited December 2012
GA
“Reasonable prices, good service”
Reviewed 16 December 2012

I've been to Fatz about 5 times now. The food is tasty, the prices are reasonable and I've had great service every time I've gone. It's not really conveniently located to anything, unless you are going to the Walmart behind it.

• Visited December 2012

Been to FATZ? Share your experiences!