“Good lunch stop and evening meal very good.”
Review of The Brondanw Arms

The Brondanw Arms
Cuisines: British, Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Have visited many times over the past two years and always find the hospitality and food to be of a very high standard. The food is wonderfully prepared and presented using fresh local ingredients. There is a well stocked bar and the the owners are friendly and will go out of their way to ensure that you enjoy your visit - the very best gastro-pub in the region!
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Stopped for lunch and were very impressed with the menu. We had reserved a table for the evening too. What we ordered was up to our expectations. Very nicely served. Efficient kitchen and bar staff.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We stopped here on our way back from a lovely day out with our golden retriever for a quick bite.
We received a very warm welcome from the staff and told that we could eat in the bar area with Mr Darcy! The menu was well balanced catering for all tastes. I was hoping for roast beef being a Sunday but I imagine this had all sold out..... plan B, we both ordered rib eye steaks which were beautiful. The service was spot on with very friendly, genuinely happy staff. Definitely call back here again, it was the perfect end to a lovely day

1  Thank Emma G
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Dined out here with a friend on Friday. Had the fishcakes with sweet chilli sauce as a starter (amazing) and one rack of ribs with chips for main! Probably one of the best plates of ribs I've ever had. One rack was more than enough. The meat fell of the bone, and the sauce it was in was so good! I am a local and it is great to know we have good places to eat so close. The waitress apologised for the wait, which we didn't even realise that we had waited.

1  Thank SmallSocial2
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Went to the ring last night and had a really nice meal and you had plenty of it! The staff were really helpful and kind. Would deffo go back again :)

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Well being local to the area I thought I'd support local business and take the family out for tea tonight.......what a mistake!!
Service was ok but I'd have liked to have been told there was a delay with the food service when I was ordering......anyway we ordered and paid at around 7.15pm.......after asking twice the food finally turned up at 8.30pm by which time my 3yr old was shattered and too tired to eat.
Now I've worked in bars and kitchens and I know how tough it can be and granted they had a large table to cater for but really an hour and 15 mins to wait for pub grub just isn't acceptable the poor waitresses didn't know where to look they were so embarrassed. There wasn't even a hint of a free drink or something simple to atone for the delay I honestly felt fleeced and left £50 lighter in my pocket for shockingly poor service and relatively mediocre food and let's just say I won't be spending my hard earned cash there anytime in the near future!!!

7  Thank Lordofthethings09