“True to the name”

Best Dang Bakery Around
Ranked #1 of 7 Bakeries in Woodstock
Reviewed 18 March 2013

Having lived in this area for several years, I can honestly say that this bakery is the only one that even comes close to those found up north. Even better, it's delicious; not just adequate. I love their cakes, doughnuts, fritters...really almost everything. I have never ordered a cake, but they sell these dangerous little slices that are really not little at all... They also make pierogis that are ready to be taken home and pan-fried; they are already boiled. It takes an effort not to steer towards their convenient, just-off-the-highway location, especially on Saturdays when they have chicken, sausage, steak, or pork biscuits (these are just what I have seen; also, they are just amazing when heated up). The Best Dang Bakery Around lives up to its name, definitely a must-try!

Reviewed 28 February 2013

The donuts are delicious! I tried the chocolate frosted, vanilla cream-filled and was not disappointed. it was incredibly delicious, huge, and satisfying!

Reviewed 25 February 2013

The cakes were dry, the pie slice was okay. It didn't look all that great either. I was rather disappointed.

Reviewed 14 February 2013 via mobile

The donuts are the best around. My favorites are the twists. The cakes and cookies are also very good. Wish they were open Sundays.

Reviewed 30 December 2012

Easy parking and friendly owner. I always feel like my business is appreciated here. Their cookies and cheddar straws are my personal fav's!