“Your common movie theater with a smile”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cherokee 16

Ranked #2 of 4 Fun & Games in Woodstock
Woodstock, Georgia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Your common movie theater with a smile”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Cherokee 16 is your common movie theater anywhere you go. Nothing is different about the picture quality or the food or even the prices compared to most theaters. The one thing I did appreciate was one the convenience and location the theater was to my home and two the staff. The staff were very friendly and when I went to the kiosk to purchase my tickets, I had asked about certain movies just to see what the staff would say. The kiosk staff was very friendly and very informative of the movies that I had asked about. He was never once negative about any of the films but very positive about each and stated his/her favorite.

Visited February 2014

Tampa, Florida
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Sharpest movie picture I've seen, but the seats??”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Saw Anchorman 2 here over the holidays. The theater was very clean and the picture on the movie screen was sharp. I didn't know movies could look this good. The seats, however, and I tried a couple of rows, were non-reclining and the armrests were fixed, unmovable. Still comfortable, but upright with no movement possible.

Visited December 2013