“Best Ruben in town”
Review of Hot Dog Heaven - CLOSED

Hot Dog Heaven
Price range: US$2 - US$9
Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

I know it is a hot dog place and I hear they are great, but I cannot go there with out getting the Ruben. One of the best I have ever had. You also have to try the Italian beef dipped with cheese. Both are a must have. My suggestion is take a friend and split the sandwiches so you get the best of both worlds. Don't take my word for it. Go try it.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

If you like hot dogs and burgers then stop by for your kind of food. They have several versions of hot dogs, so if you are a fan of a Chicago style then you can have it here. This is nothing fancy, just a simple place to enjoy a burger or a dog.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

This tiny little dive on Main Street, Woodstock, GA, has THE BEST Reuben sandwiches in Georgia! Walk up service, forgettable side dishes - but amazing Reuben sandwiches. Sausage hot dog is great too. It's always crowded, but has overflow seating on a little patio outside. Nice people. Good service. Worth the drive to Woodstock!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Hotdog Heaven has the best hotdogs and hamburgers in the area. It's not fancy, just good and friendly. We've been taking our grandchildren there for years and they love it. Now we're breaking in a new batch of grandchildren going there.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

We ate here before one of the concert in the park and the place was steady but not ridiculous. Food was good but it took a really long time for what we ordered AND my husbands mushrooms were burnt and my fries were also over cooked. The tables were sticky and we waited awhile for someone at the register to ask for them to wipe them off. Finally gave up and got water out of the Coke machine and wiped it off ourselves. I might purchase again but I won't eat it there and if it's a long wait or the food is overdone it will be our last trip there. The owners were not there when we visited.