“My Favorite Local Mexican Destination!”
Review of El Rancharo

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 15 August 2011

This, is my favorite little unknown Mexican restaurant in Woodstock, and possibly Georgia! The food here is excellent and super cheap. I absolutely love the margaritas as well. Its typical Mexican, but done very, very well. If you are ever in the Towne Lake area and are craving an excellent Mexican food there is none better, I would rate it slightly better than La Parrilla, and I love that place as well.

Reviewed 29 April 2011

A well run family restaurant, with the best Mexican salsa. Because of it's popularity with locals, we usually order out. The service is fast, and the portIon size is generous. It's Townlake's best kept secret, and our vote for best, authentic Mexican food.

2  Thank BeachBuddie