“The accommodations and the staff at Ash Trail Lodge are truly fantastic!”
Review of Ash Trail Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ash River
Ash Trail Lodge
Reviewed 28 February 2014

We have been staying here for a few years. Each year the accommodations are excellent. Clean cabins, bathrooms and comfortable beds. However it's the service that the staff provides that keeps us coming back. They treat you like family. Memories made at Ash Trail Lodge will last a lifetime.

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank Lehmanteam

Reviewed 15 February 2014

My husband and I had been vacationing in Minnesota for many years before finding Ash Trail Lodge. Fishing, and enjoying the surroundings as well as the local folks our primary goal, we found it here. ATL is located in a perfect, equidistant spot allowing access to several lakes in less than a day on the water.

Accommodations are comfy, clean and complete. The Wiebers, your hosts, are so accommodating. We felt at home the moment we stepped into the lodge. Don't feel like cooking at your cabin? No worries. The food at the Lodge is excellent and very reasonably priced! Not just bar food and not over the top. Great food, homemade from the freshest ingredients. I swear the prime rib is one of the best I have ever had! Have a beverage at the bar. The service is great and, again, you feel at home. Back at your cabin and life is good, relaxing, and quiet.

Don't overlook the Ash Trail Lodge. You, too will become a regular.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 February 2014

We've stayed at a few of the places around Ash River, all are quite nice but now will hope to return to Ash Trail Lodge each year. A Clean cabin is a must for my wife... check Ample parking for the snowmobile trailer.. check.. great weekend menu with usually a special steak from Deb.. check. Friendly, fairly priced, honest, and interested in people having a good time.. check.
Dave and Lisa WI

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I live in Atlanta "the other ATL", and had no idea what to expect about Northern Minnesota, and Ash Trail lodge was great. Great food, very cool cabins, and all I could ask for. This is one of the true gems and Deb and Steve make you feel like family. The food was also extremely good. I am also sure that in the summer it is great as well. If I lived closer I would make a return visit, until then I will just drink coffee out of my souvenir mug.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 15 February 2014

We always make this a stop whenever wer up that way snowmobiling great food awsome service and all good people hope to get up their again really soon and have there amazing bowl of chili....and see all there amazing staff!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Not sure how we happened upon the Ash Trail Lodge, but since we stumbled on this diamond in the rough, we have been loyal "friends". If you want to be treated like family, this is the spot. Snowmobiling, fishing, last minute vacations. My family and friends have always been welcomed and taken care of. If it wasn't for Steve, Deb, Tom and the rest of the staff......always our first choice on the edge of the wilderness.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 29 January 2014

We took our first trip to Ash Trail Lodge last winter for a snowmobiling getaway and had no idea what to expect. Well as it turns out, we couldnt have been much happier with our time spent in the area. It is a great central location for snowmobiling as you can go in any direction. What really impressed me the first time I spoke with Steve at the resort was how accommodating they are! We had a great time and we had a cabin from Sunday night through Thursday and our cabin was a great value! It was clean and cozy and the setting is like heaven on earth!

Now fast forward to early 2014 and I just finished up making reservations for another trip in a few weeks. The first thing I thought to myself after I got off the phone with Deb was I couldn’t believe how accommodating they are, again! They want to make it work for you to visit them and it shows! She gave me a great rate on the same cabin we had last time and even remembered who I was, what cabin we stayed in and the week we stayed! I haven’t been there this year yet but I am sure it will be great! At this point, I can’t imagine looking into another place in the area to stay, you need to look no further than Ash Trail Lodge!

Room Tip: Hard to beat the prices for the early part of the week!