“The best place to be during any season!”
Review of Ash Trail Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ash River
Ash Trail Lodge
Reviewed 4 March 2014

My family has been visiting this area for approx. 15 years now. We have stayed @ Ash Trail Lodge a number of times and wouldn't stay any other place. Steve, Deb and Tom are excellent hosts. The area is very beautiful during all seasons. The accommodations and food at the restaurant are excellent! We have met many people at the resort and we consider most of them our friends and family. We highly recommend visiting the resort and area. We will be visiting a number of times over the next year.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Colleen H

Reviewed 28 February 2014

We have been staying here for a few years. Each year the accommodations are excellent. Clean cabins, bathrooms and comfortable beds. However it's the service that the staff provides that keeps us coming back. They treat you like family. Memories made at Ash Trail Lodge will last a lifetime.

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank Lehmanteam
Reviewed 15 February 2014

My husband and I had been vacationing in Minnesota for many years before finding Ash Trail Lodge. Fishing, and enjoying the surroundings as well as the local folks our primary goal, we found it here. ATL is located in a perfect, equidistant spot allowing access to several lakes in less than a day on the water.

Accommodations are comfy, clean and complete. The Wiebers, your hosts, are so accommodating. We felt at home the moment we stepped into the lodge. Don't feel like cooking at your cabin? No worries. The food at the Lodge is excellent and very reasonably priced! Not just bar food and not over the top. Great food, homemade from the freshest ingredients. I swear the prime rib is one of the best I have ever had! Have a beverage at the bar. The service is great and, again, you feel at home. Back at your cabin and life is good, relaxing, and quiet.

Don't overlook the Ash Trail Lodge. You, too will become a regular.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 February 2014

We've stayed at a few of the places around Ash River, all are quite nice but now will hope to return to Ash Trail Lodge each year. A Clean cabin is a must for my wife... check Ample parking for the snowmobile trailer.. check.. great weekend menu with usually a special steak from Deb.. check. Friendly, fairly priced, honest, and interested in people having a good time.. check.
Dave and Lisa WI

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I live in Atlanta "the other ATL", and had no idea what to expect about Northern Minnesota, and Ash Trail lodge was great. Great food, very cool cabins, and all I could ask for. This is one of the true gems and Deb and Steve make you feel like family. The food was also extremely good. I am also sure that in the summer it is great as well. If I lived closer I would make a return visit, until then I will just drink coffee out of my souvenir mug.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 15 February 2014

We always make this a stop whenever wer up that way snowmobiling great food awsome service and all good people hope to get up their again really soon and have there amazing bowl of chili....and see all there amazing staff!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Not sure how we happened upon the Ash Trail Lodge, but since we stumbled on this diamond in the rough, we have been loyal "friends". If you want to be treated like family, this is the spot. Snowmobiling, fishing, last minute vacations. My family and friends have always been welcomed and taken care of. If it wasn't for Steve, Deb, Tom and the rest of the staff......always our first choice on the edge of the wilderness.

• Stayed: February 2014

Been to Ash Trail Lodge? Share your experiences!