Beautiful resort and fabulous service. We had an incredible couples' massage at the spa where you can use their outdoor hot tub and sun deck for relaxing either before or after your service. Dinner was very good--we were seated next to the windows looking out over the beautiful mountains and sunset. It was a little chilly that night so the outdoor whirlpool felt perfect (Indoor/outdoor heated pool with two whirlpools). Noon checkout is nice because we were able to sleep late and have a late breakfast. Really hated to leave!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among the North Georgia Mountains, Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa quietly redefines the typical mountain getaway. Just a short two-hours from Atlanta, there is something for everyone at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa. No longer a secret, the 18-hole championship golf course was named among Golf Digest magazine's top places to play. The Stables at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa offers one- and two-hour guided horseback trail-riding for every skill level. And the 7,500-square-foot Equani Spa, inspired by the area's native Cherokee people, serves up treatments to maximize strength, health, appearance, mental acuity and spiritual balance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Priceline, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brasstown Valley Resort And Spa
- Brasstown Valley Hotel Young Harris
- Brasstown Valley Resort Young Harris
- Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa Georgia/Young Harris