We found a good deal through Half Off Depot because we are not able to afford at the real cost of a resort. We decided to check this place out...got a room on 4th floor with a nice view of golf, small waterfall, and moutain...yes you have to pay extra $30 for this but you can sit on the balcony and relax. Be sure you ask for a nice view....my room was #401. We ate lunch there outside...it's not that cheap but they were good..I had pecan chicken salad sandwich with french fries. One thing I didnt like is they will charge you if you take snacks or water from the room which I think they should be part of it as a nice treat. I didnt like the tub: you cant relax in it but bathroom was very nice though. We swam for an hour...had 2 small hot jacuzzi. Half of the pool was inside which was warmer and the other half was outside which was cooler (we went in April)....the breakfast buffet was part of the room deal which was nice...definately better than McDonald's. We rode on horses for an hour and got half price off too. It was worth it! We decided to try spa for the first time ever in our 17 years of marriage....it was somewhat expensive but a good experience to start off with. You can also get half price off too. All through Half Off Depot! This was a nice belated 17th anniversity getaway for one night. Worth it if you live in GA....Young Harris is a very small town so not a lot to do but relax as much as you can at the resort. By the way, eat at Brothers at Willow Ranch across from the resort...good ol southern food! Overall, all was great for a great price...cant beat it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among the North Georgia Mountains, Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa quietly redefines the typical mountain getaway. Just a short two-hours from Atlanta, there is something for everyone at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa. No longer a secret, the 18-hole championship golf course was named among Golf Digest magazine's top places to play. The Stables at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa offers one- and two-hour guided horseback trail-riding for every skill level. And the 7,500-square-foot Equani Spa, inspired by the area's native Cherokee people, serves up treatments to maximize strength, health, appearance, mental acuity and spiritual balance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brasstown Valley Hotel Young Harris
- Brasstown Valley Resort And Spa
- Brasstown Valley Resort Young Harris
- Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa Georgia/Young Harris