Ok, I have been bombarded lately with coupon offers in my email. I'm always looking for a travel bargain right? I was sent one for Brasstown Valley tResort (BVR) in Young Harris Ga. Awesome mountain views and wonderful service. Our package included 1 night (Mon-Thurs) lodging, 2 buffet breakfasts, and 2 "activities" (we chose 1 round of golf (me) and a 2 hour horse trail ride (wife). We arrived on a Thurs afternoon around 4. Checked in, nice room with view of mountain range (asked for balcony room for $30 upgrade but property sold out for a few conventions). Room was nice with gas fireplace. Very clean with comfy bed, clean bathroom w/coffee maker. Did not dine on property for dinner but heard from my golfing partner that it was quite good. Nice lounge downstairs with clientele aged from 21 (kids from local college) to 75. Good mix as all were just having a nice evening in the bar together. Really cool. Breakfast was very good. Typical buffet including the usuals plus made to order omelette bar. Off to golf. Very challenging mountain course with nice views and well maintained. Well run. Then to stables to pick up wife. She enjoyed the ride. She's pretty experienced but said that the trail ride was just fine for her. Very scenic (she said AJ was awesome).I'm a native "Atlantain" but had never heard of this place. It is really a hidden gem. Not wanting to let the whole world in on our secret but as a courtesy to the property, I needed to share our experience. Shuuuussh. I never told you! We were home in 1.30 hours! Ga is such a great place. Mountains, oceans and in between all within 4-5 hours from Atl.We will go back and will tell our friends all about our visit. All staff was extremely friendly. Well done!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among the North Georgia Mountains, Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa quietly redefines the typical mountain getaway. Just a short two-hours from Atlanta, there is something for everyone at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa. No longer a secret, the 18-hole championship golf course was named among Golf Digest magazine's top places to play. The Stables at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa offers one- and two-hour guided horseback trail-riding for every skill level. And the 7,500-square-foot Equani Spa, inspired by the area's native Cherokee people, serves up treatments to maximize strength, health, appearance, mental acuity and spiritual balance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brasstown Valley Hotel Young Harris
- Brasstown Valley Resort And Spa
- Brasstown Valley Resort Young Harris
- Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa Georgia/Young Harris