Husband and I spent an evening at Brasstown Valley Resort using a Travelzoo voucher. Room was nice and clean, lobby area with huge fireplace was cozy and inviting. Employee noticed the fire was dying down as as i was sitting there, and quiety added a huge log and stoked the fire...very nice. Staff very attentive and helpful (even though they were at capacity), complimentary breakfast was excellent with omelets made-to-order. Sauna, pool, outdoor firepit...everything was great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among the North Georgia Mountains, Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa quietly redefines the typical mountain getaway. Just a short two-hours from Atlanta, there is something for everyone at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa. No longer a secret, the 18-hole championship golf course was named among Golf Digest magazine's top places to play. The Stables at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa offers one- and two-hour guided horseback trail-riding for every skill level. And the 7,500-square-foot Equani Spa, inspired by the area's native Cherokee people, serves up treatments to maximize strength, health, appearance, mental acuity and spiritual balance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Agoda, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brasstown Valley Hotel Young Harris
- Brasstown Valley Resort And Spa
- Brasstown Valley Resort Young Harris
- Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa Georgia/Young Harris