I have stayed at this "resort" two times and each time the room has had a very humid feel and an overwhelming musty odor. Housekeeping came by this last visit and sprayed the floor with a de-odorizer. The outcome being that we not only had a musty odor, but also a wet floor. If you go to this resort, I would highly recommend that you reserve a room on a floor other the second or third floor, each of which are at ground level. My friends in the higher floor levels did not have this problem. The rooms in the hotel are clean and acceptable, but not overly elaborate. The hotel staff are friendly and helpful. The seafood buffet is very over rated and over priced in my opinion....a lot of fried food. The public areas are a natural material which makes for a warm feeling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among the North Georgia Mountains, Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa quietly redefines the typical mountain getaway. Just a short two-hours from Atlanta, there is something for everyone at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa. No longer a secret, the 18-hole championship golf course was named among Golf Digest magazine's top places to play. The Stables at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa offers one- and two-hour guided horseback trail-riding for every skill level. And the 7,500-square-foot Equani Spa, inspired by the area's native Cherokee people, serves up treatments to maximize strength, health, appearance, mental acuity and spiritual balance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brasstown Valley Resort And Spa
- Brasstown Valley Hotel Young Harris
- Brasstown Valley Resort Young Harris
- Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa Georgia/Young Harris