We stayed in a king suite and loved it! Everyone was super friendly and the food in the dining room was great. The sports bar was good too. Rooms are big, bathroom could use a makeover. Indoor pool was a nice size and we had fun with the Ping pong table. Lobby is comfortable. Great for families!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among the North Georgia Mountains, Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa quietly redefines the typical mountain getaway. Just a short two-hours from Atlanta, there is something for everyone at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa. No longer a secret, the 18-hole championship golf course was named among Golf Digest magazine's top places to play. The Stables at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa offers one- and two-hour guided horseback trail-riding for every skill level. And the 7,500-square-foot Equani Spa, inspired by the area's native Cherokee people, serves up treatments to maximize strength, health, appearance, mental acuity and spiritual balance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brasstown Valley Hotel Young Harris
- Brasstown Valley Resort And Spa
- Brasstown Valley Resort Young Harris
- Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa Georgia/Young Harris