“We will come back!!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Young Harris
“We will come back!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed in a king suite and loved it! Everyone was super friendly and the food in the dining room was great. The sports bar was good too. Rooms are big, bathroom could use a makeover. Indoor pool was a nice size and we had fun with the Ping pong table. Lobby is comfortable. Great for families!

Stayed March 2014
BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Thank you for choosing to be our guests and taking the time to provide your feedback. I appreciate your business and your feedback. It is always good to read that our staff are providing the experience we strive everyday to achieve. I will personally thank all of my staff for providing you with an exceptional experience.

It is my hope to meet and thank you personally during your next visit. Please continue spreading your positive experiences.

tel (706) 379-4600 fax (706) 379-9999

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (312)
Inverness, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

Went for daughter's wedding. Beautiful! Scenery, wedding coordinator, local vendors for cake and pictures--all were top-notch. Golf course was great, lobby fireplace unbelievable! Pub&dining room 10+.

Room Tip: Rooms 301 and 401 are called the Waterfall Rooms, because the little creek is right outside. Also w...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 13 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am very pleased to read that your daughter's wedding was all that you ever imagined for her on this special day. I appreciate the positive feedback regarding our food, setting, and especially our staff. I will personally thank all of my staff for providing you and your guests with exceptional service, as you deserved for this special day.

We pride ourselves on providing our guests with a place to "Leave your worries at our door". We look forward to being your destination of choice for years to come!

Thank You Again!!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

This is the second time my friend and I have visited this resort. We love the warm cabin feel. The staff is friendly and eager to please. Debbie at the front desk surprised us by leaving a bottle of wine and cheese platter to welcome us back. It really made out day. The restaurants are excellent. Unfortunately we did not make a reservation in advance for the Friday seafood buffet so we were unable to indulge during this visit. The spa across the street was excellent. We were a bit confused about the 20% service charge. We thought this was the gratuity. We come to find out that the therapist makes 17% of the 20% fee and the attendants split 3% of that fee. The resort gets the rest of the service charge, thus the therapist barely gets a tip. Basically you need to leave extra gratuity which really jacks up the price of the service. We hope to return next year. There is a lot to do nearby and some really great mom and pop restaurants in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the playground if you are not with children.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Stacey Z
BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review. I am happy to read that your experience was, again, everything you wanted it to be and that Debbie made you feel so special with your surprise wine & cheese tray. It is always good to read that our staff are providing the experience we strive everyday to achieve. I will personally thank all of my staff for providing you with an exceptional experience. Our Friday night seafood buffet is a very popular evening, and reservations are highly recommended to ensure you get a seat. Please let us assist you in making your reservations prior to arrival on your next visit.

I was disappointed to read that there was confusion about our 20% spa service charge. The majority of this does, in fact, go directly to the therapist as a gratuity, the attendant does get a small portion as does the house. This should have been communicated to you more clearly so you did not feel you had to leave any extra. I will ensure that all staff understand the breakdown so they can effectively communicate it in the future.

It is my pleasure to have you stay with us and I hope you continue to make us your destination of choice for many years to come!!

tel (706) 379-4600
Bethesda, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

We got married at Brasstown Valley Resort, and it was the perfect place for us! Everyone was so helpful and accommodating, both to us and to our guests. Our family and friends enjoyed a nice weekend getaway, and we couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out. Thanks for everything!

• Stayed March 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am very pleased to read that your wedding was all that you ever imagined for this special day. I appreciate the positive feedback regarding our food, setting, and especially our staff. I will personally thank all of my staff for providing you and your guests with exceptional service, as you deserved for this special day.

Thank You Again!!

Knoxville, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014

Again using Groupon, we had a nice, relaxing stay at Brasstown Valley Resort and Spa. The building is very clean, staff friendly and helpful. This time we enjoyed the outdoor hot tub and indoor swimming pool.

Room Tip: The room with balcony is an extra nice touch.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review. I am happy to read that your experience was, again, everything you wanted it to be. I am glad that you were able to enjoy some time in the outdoor hot tub and the indoor pool this time. It is always good to read that our staff are providing the experience we strive everyday to achieve. I will personally thank all of my staff for providing you with an exceptional experience.

tel (706) 379-4600
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2014

After many visits, Brasstown Valley Resort still provides good, solid accommodations, friendly service at reasonable rates. The rooms are clean, typically furnished middle-class hotel genre with nice views of surrounding mountains and the valley and golf course. The staff are routinely helpful and willing to make your stay a pleasure.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Rosson45
BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review. I am happy to read that your experience continues to be everything you want and expect it to be. It is always good to read that our staff are providing the experience we strive everyday to achieve. I will personally thank all of my staff for providing you with "magic moments" and wonderful guest service.

Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa
6321 US Hwy 76
Young Harris, GA 30582
Direct Line 706-379-4600
Fax 706-379-9999
Charles.Burton@Brasstownvalley.com
Prattville, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2014

This is our second time visiting the property, both times using Groupons. This visit we stayed in a lodge room with balcony overlooking the pool, golf course, and mountains. The view was amazing! The staff was pleasant and courteous at check-in, the restaurant, and in the spa. This is a great location to play home base and explore the area. Even in early Feb, there was plenty to do.
For dinner try the Copper Door in Hayesville! Amazing upscale dining.
For lunch head to Dahlonega and stop at the Back Porch Oyster Bar. Amazing. Then grab a piece of chocolate covered bacon at the candy shop across the street.
Winery options are abundant in this area. Crane Creek Winery is very close to the resort and worth a visit!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank hardhatgirl
BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 13 February 2014
Thank you for choosing to be our guests, again, and taking the time to provide your feedback. I appreciate your business and your feedback. It is always good to read that our staff are providing the experience we strive everyday to achieve. I will personally thank all of my staff for providing you with an exceptional experience.

I agree that there is still plenty to do in our area, even in February. I am glad that you were able to take the time to explore all our surrounding area has to offer.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Young Harris
#5 of 18 in Helen
Hampton Inn Helen
Hampton Inn Helen
#3 of 18 in Helen

Been to Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!