“Beautiful views”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Young Harris
“Beautiful views”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

My most recent visit was my 2nd trip to Brasstown Valley. The first time I took my 2 daughters for a two night stay. I loved it - so relaxing and beautiful and knew I wanted to visit again. This time I took my Mom and one of my daughters. Enjoyed the visit once again. The entire property is gorgeous, peaceful and relaxing. Definitely want to go back again! This place would make a great outing for family reunion or just a quiet girls weekend getaway.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Thank you for choosing to be our guests and taking the time to provide your feedback. I appreciate your business and your feedback. It is always good to read that our staff are providing the experience we strive everyday to achieve. I will personally thank all of my staff for providing you with an exceptional experience.

And yes, we are a great place for a family reunion, school reunion, weddings, birthdays, or just to relax!

CBurton@brasstownvalley.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (326)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Beautiful mountain setting and just the right distance from Atlanta for a quick weekend trip! The reception area of the lodge is great; wonderful comfy chairs and couches where you can relax and enjoy the beautiful view, with a touch of that fireplace smell. Nothing but good things to say about the room that we had. I took the tips advice and asked for a room with a balcony which was lovely, but wish I had been on the 4th or 5th floor. My husband and I rode horses for an hour and really enjoyed our guides. The spa was a really nice end to our day. If the resort was this pretty in the middle of summer, I can only imagine what it must be like in the fall when the leaves are changing, in the spring when everything is blooming, or even in the winter!

Room Tip: We paid the additional fee for a room with a balcony. Although we loved our view, I would advise ge...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

I must admit that we do have a beautiful resort year-round; fall is breathtaking with the changing of the colors, spring is amazing for the renewed beauty in bloom, and winter is beautiful, especially with a light dusting of snow!

Thomasville, Georgia
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Our family was traveling to visit the Young Harris College campus this summer and while driving, we looked for hotels near the area. We "lucked up" on this one. We were able to book a room at the last minute, and wow! were we in for a treat!! Brasstown Valley Resort is a true picturesque getaway with plenty of things to do for a family. The room was spacious and had an attached porch with chairs. The furnishings were beautiful and comfortable. Although we didn't have time to golf, the course is absolutely gorgeous and in great shape. We did take a hike on one of the many hiking trails in the nearby woods. Our children didn't have time to ride the horses, but that was an additional activity that we would have enjoyed if we'd had time. The hotel staff members were courteous and helpful. We had a wonderful experience and highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Rooms with attached porch/patio add a special feature
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Thank you for choosing Brasstown Valley during your recent visit to tour Young Harris College. I appreciate your positive feedback regarding our facility and staff. It is our mission to provide "magic moments" for our guests, which we work hard to deliver each and everyday.

We welcome to opportunity to be your resort of choice for many years to come. Again thank you for being our guest and we look forward to seeing you during your next visit.

Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance in the future and thank you for being our guest.

6321 US Hwy 76
Young Harris, GA 30582
Direct Line 706-379-4600
Fax 706-379-9999
Charles.Burton@Brasstownvalley.com
Atlanta, United States
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We stayed in Cottage 2 which was quite comfortable. This cottage has 4 bedrooms each with 2 double beds and bath. There is a reception area with living, dining area, 1/2 bath and kitchen. The two center bedrooms each have a fireplace. Parking is ample in a cul-de-sac. We ate at Brassies Bar a couple of times. The food and drinks are inexpensive, service is good. We ate Sunday all-you-can eat Brunch which was good. A little pricey, though. All I could eat was an omelet. We ate breakfast 3 more days there and it was delicious. Melissa at the desk was spot-on with most requests: very businesslike and affable. The mountain scenes were wonderful. For lunch we went to the HAPPY HAWG (great barbecue and service with a view to die for) and we also went to the Blue Otter-cheap eats (it was 50 Cent wing day), the best service and a great view. Daniel's Steakhouse $8.99/$8.55 all you can eat: great! You must also get the $2 map at Brasstown Mountain, go up the mountain and marvel.

Room Tip: Cabins one and two are great. Be sure to check the floor plans to see what works for you.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Thank you for choosing to be our guests, again, and taking the time to provide your feedback. I appreciate your business and your feedback. It is always good to read that our staff are providing the experience we strive everyday to achieve. I will personally thank, Melissa at the front desk, and all of my staff for providing you with an exceptional experience.

I am glad that you were able to take the time to explore all our surrounding area has to offer.

It is my hope to meet and thank you personally during your next visit. Please continue spreading your positive experiences.

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We had a terrific 5 day stay and enjoyed all the facilities that they offer. Did a lot of hiking on the property and most of all the staff members are wonderful.
We will be back for certain.

Keep up the good work.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 7 July 2014

Atlanta
Reviewed 1 July 2014

What an unexpected delight in the North Georgia mountains! Welcoming, relaxing and very friendly - my daughter and I had a great weekend! We took a long hike in the forest, enjoyed the hot tub and pool and enjoyed a delicious dinner overlooking the beautiful golf course.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

I do appreciate your comments regarding our facility, staff, and accommodations.

Blairsville, Georgia
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Stayed the night and enjoyed the best seafood buffet ever! For a few dollars more got the all u can eat crab legs. For the same price as the "local" all u can eats (which only include a plastic basket of crab legs and nothing else), we got salmon, oysters on the half shell, shrimp and an unbelievable dessert selection! Service was friendly and attentive. Best value and experience around. I understand it's offered every Friday night so don't miss it.

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Jeep88
BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Thank you for choosing Brasstown Valley for your luch destination. I appreciate your positive feedback regarding our facility and food. Our Friday Night Seafood Buffet is one of our best dining features and yes, it is offered every Friday Night. I am glad that you enjoyed it. We welcome to opportunity to be your resort of choice for many years to come.

6321 US Hwy 76
Hampton Inn Helen
Hampton Inn Helen
#3 of 19 in Helen
Holiday Inn Express Helen

Been to Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!