“Beautiful setting, friendly service!”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Young Harris
Reviewed 16 August 2014

I visited Brasstown Valley Resort and Spa on a class retreat, and it was fantastic! The resort and grounds are beautiful, and the staff is friendly, helpful, and mostly very polite! The event staff is on hand to help with all of your needs. I will certainly return for a relaxing vacation!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back of the lodge for a view on the hills! Upgrade to a room with a fireplace...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review or your recent stay during your conference. I am very pleased to read that the conference was a memorable one. I will personally thank our staff for their friendly, helpful, and polite attention to your needs. We pride ourselves on providing our guests with a place to "Leave your worries at our door". We look forward to being your destination of choice for years to come!

Thank You Again!!

Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Our favorite place to stay in North GA! We have visited many times over the years and chose this place for our overnight get away for our 30th anniversiary. Just a beautiful, relaxing place to "get away"!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank ILcornstalk
BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review. I am happy to read that your experience was, again, everything you wanted it to be. It is always good to read that our staff are providing the experience we strive everyday to achieve; especially for your first time visiting us. I am pleased that you chose to celebrate your 30th anniversary here, with us!

Reviewed 11 August 2014

My friend and I had spent a night at an overpriced hotel in Asheville, and were headed back to Atlanta, within a couple of hours of home. We decided to stray along the Blue Ridge Parkway, enjoying the spectacular views and the mist rising from the trees. We finally descended into the mundane, headed for Atlanta, but not really wanting our vacation to end. We decided to see if Brasstown Valley Resort had a room, because we had both enjoyed it in the past. We were so glad we did! Though the resort was almost full, we were given a room on the 5th floor with a gorgeous view. The fireplace in the corner would have been a welcome sight had it been winter. I had recalled the excellent food, and we were not disappointed. Saturday night was a prime rib buffet with all the trimmings for $25. The morning buffet was almost as interesting for $14. The lodge is set in the trees on the mountain slope. Views of the golf course and lawns, with a wedding set up, were gorgeous. We only experienced helpful, courteous service. We highly recommend this spot.

Room Tip: We were on the 5th (top) floor, and loved it.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank loonybanana

Thank you for choosing to be our guests and taking the time to provide your feedback. I appreciate your business and your feedback. It is always good to read that our staff are providing the experience we strive everyday to achieve. I will personally thank all of my staff for providing you with an exceptional experience.

I do appreciate your comments regarding our facility, staff, food, and accommodations.

It is my hope to meet and thank you personally during your next visit. Please continue spreading your positive experiences.

CBurton@brasstownvalley.com

Reviewed 10 August 2014

We were in the area and decided to stay at Brasstown Valley Resort. Absolutely immaculate landscaping - lovely flowers - wooden bridges - wonderful atmosphere. The lobby is absolutely beautiful! The deck outside of the lobby has a breathtaking view of the sunset. The staff members were very helpful and hospitable. We stayed in the lodge and I was really surprised that the price was actually reasonable. Our room was clean and the beds were comfy. The kids enjoyed the indoor/outdoor pool - but since we only stayed one night, we didn't really get to enjoy everything else the resort offers. We can't wait to go again and spend several days!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review. I am happy to read that your experience was everything you wanted it to be. It is always good to read that our staff are providing the experience we strive everyday to achieve; especially for your first time visiting us.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

My family and I just returned from our four-day stay at this wonderful mountain retreat where we enjoyed horseback and pony rides, as well as relaxing pampering at the lovely spa. Our two rooms were in very good locations, one on the east side where the children had good access to the playground and making new friends. The other room was on the west side facing the mountains and the lovely sunset. The resort staff, including the hotel, stable and spa associates were very accommodating, friendly and professional. The delicious lunch one afternoon consisted of custom pasta dishes prepared as we watched panside! All served with accompanying soup, salad, breads and puddings. We enjoyed our visit to nearby Brasstown Bald mountain and hope to return one day.

Room Tip: For families with small children, it's nice to sit on the small patio outside your rooms on the...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

I do appreciate your comments regarding our facility, staff, and accommodations.

CBurton@brasstownvalley.com

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Booked online without every seeing this place and I was not disappointed. The rooms are clean, offer enough space, and the beds are very comfortable. But our goal is not to spend much time in the rooms except for sleeping, and that is where this hotel excels. The facilities are wonderful. The decks surrounding the lobby (upper and lower) are wonderful to enjoy a morning coffee or evening drink and watch the sunset. They have swings just off the patios to sit and enjoy peaceful time reading or just relaxing. There are plenty of activities from the pool, hot tubs, exercise room, tennis, sand volleyball, or ping pong and a few others. The golf course is outstanding and very challenging. There are trails throughout the grounds to enjoy a nice hike, or if you want to take in the spa or horseback riding, it is available on the grounds. The grounds around the hotel are beautiful and well kept with flowers blooming everywhere and incredible views of the surrounding mountains. All the amenities are great, but it was the staff that topped things off for me, always smiling, friendly and wanting to take care of your every need, true southern hospitality at its best. Within 30 minutes from the hotel is a wealth of things to do and see, no way to be bored.

Room Tip: Rooms facing west have nice personal balcony's
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review of your recent stay with us. I am happy to read that your experience was everything you wanted it to be and provided you with 3 days of relaxation. It is always good to read that our staff are providing the experience we strive everyday to achieve. I will personally thank all of my staff, for providing you with "magic moments" and wonderful guest service.

It is my pleasure to have you stay with us and I hope you continue to make us your destination of choice for many years to come!! Please feel free to contact me directly if there is anything further I can do for you.

6321 US Hwy 76
Young Harris, GA 30582
Direct Line 706-379-4600
Fax 706-379-9999
Charles.Burton@Brasstownvalley.com

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We found a promotional deal for Brasstown on Amazon Local and took advantage of it to play their famously challenging golf course. As expected, the golf was a bit daunting, but the views at every hole, and the condition of the course were superb. The real plus for our stay was the gracious hospitality displayed by every member of the staff. The room was very comfortable and had a great view of the mountains that surround the resort. Dining was an adventure. The meals were delicious and the portions plentiful. What started as a golf outing ended up being one of the most relaxing three days we have spent anywhere in a while.

Room Tip: Ask at reservation time or at check-in for a room with a mountain view. It's worth it.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the kind words regarding your visit. I appreciate your positive feedback regarding our grounds, food, and staff. I will be sharing these comments with our staff. It is our mission to provide "magic moments" for our guests which we work hard to deliver each and everyday. We welcome the opportunity to be your resort of choice for many years to come.

Thank you once again for being our guests and for sharing your feedback. We look forward to your return.

6321 Highway 76-Young Harris, Georgia 30582

#4 of 18 in Helen
Harrah's Cherokee Valley River Casino & Hotel
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Helen
Unicoi State Park & Lodge

Been to Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!