Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa
Ridges Resort & Marina(Young Harris)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$169
AscendHotels
Lake Chatuge Lodge(Hiawassee)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$101
Comfort Inn(Blairsville)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$133
Days Inn Murphy(Murphy)(Great Value!)
US$93
Travelocity
  • Bar/Lounge
US$110
US$143
All reviewshorseback ridinghuge fireplacecrab legshiking trailsprime rib buffetthe cottagesthe north georgia mountainsthe main lodgethe indoor outdoor poolhot tubgas fireplacerelaxing weekendbeautiful propertybreakfast buffetpro shoplong weekendviews of the mountains
Reviewed 16 August 2014

I visited Brasstown Valley Resort and Spa on a class retreat, and it was fantastic! The resort and grounds are beautiful, and the staff is friendly, helpful, and mostly very polite! The event staff is on hand to help with all of your needs. I will certainly return for a relaxing vacation!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back of the lodge for a view on the hills! Upgrade to a room with a fireplace for a cozy, romantic weekend
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review or your recent stay during your conference. I am very pleased to read that the conference was a memorable one. I will personally thank our staff for their friendly, helpful, and polite attention to your needs. We pride ourselves on providing our guests with a place to "Leave your worries at our door". We look forward to being your destination of choice for years to come!

Thank You Again!!

Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Our favorite place to stay in North GA! We have visited many times over the years and chose this place for our overnight get away for our 30th anniversiary. Just a beautiful, relaxing place to "get away"!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank ILcornstalk
BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review. I am happy to read that your experience was, again, everything you wanted it to be. It is always good to read that our staff are providing the experience we strive everyday to achieve; especially for your first time visiting us. I am pleased that you chose to celebrate your 30th anniversary here, with us!

It is my pleasure to have you stay with us and I hope you continue to make us your destination of choice for many years to come!!

Reviewed 11 August 2014

My friend and I had spent a night at an overpriced hotel in Asheville, and were headed back to Atlanta, within a couple of hours of home. We decided to stray along the Blue Ridge Parkway, enjoying the spectacular views and the mist rising from the trees. We finally descended into the mundane, headed for Atlanta, but not really wanting our vacation to end. We decided to see if Brasstown Valley Resort had a room, because we had both enjoyed it in the past. We were so glad we did! Though the resort was almost full, we were given a room on the 5th floor with a gorgeous view. The fireplace in the corner would have been a welcome sight had it been winter. I had recalled the excellent food, and we were not disappointed. Saturday night was a prime rib buffet with all the trimmings for $25. The morning buffet was almost as interesting for $14. The lodge is set in the trees on the mountain slope. Views of the golf course and lawns, with a wedding set up, were gorgeous. We only experienced helpful, courteous service. We highly recommend this spot.

Room Tip: We were on the 5th (top) floor, and loved it.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank loonybanana

Thank you for choosing to be our guests and taking the time to provide your feedback. I appreciate your business and your feedback. It is always good to read that our staff are providing the experience we strive everyday to achieve. I will personally thank all of my staff for providing you with an exceptional experience.

I do appreciate your comments regarding our facility, staff, food, and accommodations.

It is my hope to meet and thank you personally during your next visit. Please continue spreading your positive experiences.

CBurton@brasstownvalley.com

Reviewed 10 August 2014

We were in the area and decided to stay at Brasstown Valley Resort. Absolutely immaculate landscaping - lovely flowers - wooden bridges - wonderful atmosphere. The lobby is absolutely beautiful! The deck outside of the lobby has a breathtaking view of the sunset. The staff members were very helpful and hospitable. We stayed in the lodge and I was really surprised that the price was actually reasonable. Our room was clean and the beds were comfy. The kids enjoyed the indoor/outdoor pool - but since we only stayed one night, we didn't really get to enjoy everything else the resort offers. We can't wait to go again and spend several days!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review. I am happy to read that your experience was everything you wanted it to be. It is always good to read that our staff are providing the experience we strive everyday to achieve; especially for your first time visiting us.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

My family and I just returned from our four-day stay at this wonderful mountain retreat where we enjoyed horseback and pony rides, as well as relaxing pampering at the lovely spa. Our two rooms were in very good locations, one on the east side where the children had good access to the playground and making new friends. The other room was on the west side facing the mountains and the lovely sunset. The resort staff, including the hotel, stable and spa associates were very accommodating, friendly and professional. The delicious lunch one afternoon consisted of custom pasta dishes prepared as we watched panside! All served with accompanying soup, salad, breads and puddings. We enjoyed our visit to nearby Brasstown Bald mountain and hope to return one day.

Room Tip: For families with small children, it's nice to sit on the small patio outside your rooms on the eastside lawn, where children can easily access the playground within view. Across the hall from these rooms, westside rooms are actually on the third floor facing the mountains and sunset.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

I do appreciate your comments regarding our facility, staff, and accommodations.

CBurton@brasstownvalley.com