Wow. This was the second time I've stayed here for business. The people who work here are incredible. They fall all over themselves to make you happy. From the front desk to the doorman to the maids. Everyone greets you with a smile. The food...oh, my, the food. Breakfast buffet...incredible - omelets, crispy bacon, fresh fruit, pastries..everything you could want. Lunches like the pecan chicken salad sandwich were awesome. Blackened Ahi, duck breast and prime rib are just a few things on the dinner menu. Again, food was excellent. I had a king room with gas fireplace in it. Very comfy with great views of the mountains. Hiking trails were fun and scenic. I will be back for pleasure soon. Love Brasstown Valley Resort and Spa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among the North Georgia Mountains, Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa quietly redefines the typical mountain getaway. Just a short two-hours from Atlanta, there is something for everyone at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa. No longer a secret, the 18-hole championship golf course was named among Golf Digest magazine's top places to play. The Stables at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa offers one- and two-hour guided horseback trail-riding for every skill level. And the 7,500-square-foot Equani Spa, inspired by the area's native Cherokee people, serves up treatments to maximize strength, health, appearance, mental acuity and spiritual balance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brasstown Valley Resort And Spa
- Brasstown Valley Hotel Young Harris
- Brasstown Valley Resort Young Harris
- Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa Georgia/Young Harris