“Good”

Ranked #3 of 21 Restaurants in Young Harris
Price range: US$10 - US$32
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We offer "A Taste of Italy in the Mountains," specializing in steaks, fresh seafood, and authentic Italian cuisine. Serving the North Georgia Mountains for over 15 years, our service and atmosphere are sure to please.
Reviewed 23 August 2013

I love Enrico's however the last few times I've been the food has been slightly sub-par compared to what it use to be. It could be that I've just been on off nights since I don't go that often, but I will say that you will definitely get enough food. The portion sizes are huge, and I never leave feeling hungry. If you go, you have to get the special garlic bread, it will change your world and you will forever be craving them.
Enrico's is a little pricey, much the same as Portofino, but you will definitely get your money's worth.

There are newer reviews for Enrico's Italian Restaurant

Reviewed 27 July 2013

Meals were fresh, hot and tasty. Nice atmosphere, excellent service, enjoyable place to dine.
Veal Marsala was excellent, Shrimp Angottiwas delicious. Waitress was attentive to our requests and checked back to fill our needs.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

Did not have pizza but the pasta's were very good. I wouldn't say it is the best I've ever had but very good none the less. I would recommend it while in Young Harris.

Reviewed 19 July 2013

Made Reservations and was seated promptly upon arrival. Energetic waitstaff explained the specials as well as brought our drinks out in a timely manner. The homemade garlic rolls were recommended by the staff; however, they were a little less than what was expected. Next visit I will get the standard (no extra charge) bread. Caesar salad was good. The veal dishes were well prepared. The veal Parmesan was tasty with lots of sauce and cheese. The pasta was well cooked with same sauce as the veal. The Enrico veal was tasty with a good sauce however a small part of the veal was tough.

Very convenient to Brasstown Valley resort.

Reviewed 14 July 2013

I thought the food was pretty good! The lobster ravioli was delicious as was my husband's dish the crab ravioli! I've been there several times and have never been disappointed! It can be a bit pricey but that hasn't ever stopped us from eating there whenever we are in Young Harris! The food is really good!