“Good Food”

Ranked #7 of 22 Restaurants in Young Harris
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Good food and good servicer. The restaurant did not seem prepared for the influx of people from a small conference so the service was slow.

BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brassies, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Thank you for choosing Brassie's for your dining destination during your recent stay. I appreciate your positive feedback regarding your experience with our food and staff. While we make every effort to plan for our guests dining preferences, we are not always successful in our assumptions; therefore I apologize that you had to wait for your service. We welcome the opportunity to be your resort of choice for many years to come.

Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance in the future and thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Small bar at Brasstown Valley Resort. The menu was varied enough to eat there a few days. The food was delish and so were the drinks. The prices are reasonable for lunch and dinner. Service was good.

BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brassies, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Thank you for choosing Brassie's for your dining destination during your visit to Brasstown Valley Resort. I appreciate your positive feedback regarding our staff and variety of menu items. It is our mission to provide "magic moments" for our guests which we work hard to deliver each and everyday. We welcome to opportunity to be your resort of choice for many years to come.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Brassies is downstairs at the wonderful Brasstown Resort. Very comfortable, sports bar. The food is also great.

BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brassies, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

Thank you for choosing Brassie's for your dining destination during your visit to Brasstown Valley Resort. I appreciate your positive feedback regarding our food and atmosphere. It is our mission to provide "magic moments" for our guests, which we work hard to deliver each and everyday. We welcome the opportunity to be your resort of choice for many years to come.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great setting overlooking woods and golf course. Food was wonderful. We had the salads and they were very filling.

BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brassies, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Thank you for choosing Brassie's for your dining destination. I appreciate your positive feedback regarding your experience with our food and pub setting. We welcome the opportunity to be your resort of choice for many years to come.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

I ordered fish tacos. jarred salsa with supermarket chips? no. Really skimpy. no lemon, cilantro or veggies just cheese on 2 dinky pieces of fish - for 11 bucks?? they could have at least have given me a side. wont eat there again.

BrasstownStaff, Food & Beverage Director at Brassies, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Thank you for taking time to share your comment and selecting Brassies for your dining destination.

It was disappointing to read your comments regarding the quality of the fish tacos and I have worked with the Executive Chef to change the dish to include fresh salsa, cilantro and lemon. He's also ensuring that the Tortilla chips are cut and fried daily for fresh quality and consistency.

Fritz Stieger
Food & Beverage Director
6321 Highway 76-Young Harris, Georgia 30582
tel (706) 379-4654 -fax (706) 379-9999

Been to Brassies? Share your experiences!