All reviews sun valley area helpful with suggestions sliding glass craters of the moon pool and hot tub would definitely stay here again wood river waffle maker place to stay the room was nice potatoes breakfast room trailing of the sheep first floor bed was comfortable nice hotel one night
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

I stay in hotels nearly every week for work. I have not stayed in a nicer hotel than Silver Creek. I will likely go out of my way to stay here in the future. Very up to date, very clean well kept facility, friendly staff. You cannot go wrong staying here. I will be back for sure.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Andrew H, Manager at The Silver Creek Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Greetings Guest,
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to leave a review. It warms our hearts to hear how much you like our hotel and the friendly staff. We would love to have you stay with us next time you're in the area.

-Roci C., Silver Creek Staff

Reviewed 9 September 2018

In July some "old friends" and I went backpacking in the Sawtooth Mountains. After 5 days of fabulous backpacking, we made our way to Craters of the Moon. Another great day culminated with a stay at the Silver Creek Hotel! The desk people w ere very helpful, rooms clean and comfortable, and the breakfast very good.
When nearing the Boise airport, I noticed I had left my favorite hat in the room. I called and the receptionists went right away to the room and found the hat. She told me she could put it in the mail. After 3 weeks, I had not yet received it. I gave a call. Pamela answered and went on the trail for my hat. She shortly later called back with the hat and a plan to mail it. Three days later, my hat was on my head!
I am greatly appreciative of their overall accommodations and helpfulness.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Pete V

Dear Pete,
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to hear you had a clean, comfortable stay and that you enjoyed the breakfast provided. We're sorry it took so long to get you're hat back to you, we have made a note of that and have better prepared staff to handle that kind of situation. We'd love to have you stay with us again when you're in the area.

Reviewed 7 September 2018

We spent one night in a nice, clean room with a king size bed. Being on an upper floor afforded us a view. They have elevators, a pool & spa, and a nice breakfast is included as-is free wifi.
We'd stay here again!

Room Tip: Get on an upper floor, they have elevators!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Steve,
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to leave a review. It makes us happy to hear you enjoyed the room and the beautiful view it offers. We do our best to provide a great stay and it warms our hearts to see we succeeded with your. We'd love to have you stay with us again when you're in the area.

Reviewed 5 September 2018

This was an affordable option close enough to Sun Valley. The hotel was great. Nothing too fancy, but a nice clean place to stay that also offers a decent breakfast. We had the pool to ourselves which was great because it is fairly small. The hot tub was also nice to hang out in. Overall I have no complaints about our stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Greetings Guest,
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to hear you like the hotel and enjoyed the hot tub.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

We've been on the road for a number of days and stayed in the hotel one night before continuing on. This modern hotel has a beautiful welcoming lobby and a breakfast room with a nice view. The salt water pool, while on the smaller size, is beautiful. Our room, on the first floor, was clean and the bathroom was European style- no tub, but convenient shower. The room was quiet and the beds comfortable. It had doors that opened to the parking lot which was not a problem for us. We did wonder if it would be noisy during the busy season when more people park outside. Finally, the hotel staff was professional, courteous, and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Andrew H, Guest Relations Manager at The Silver Creek Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Greetings Guest,

We thank you for staying with us, we highly appreciate reviews like yours with all the kind words. It excites us to hear that you liked the design of our hotel. As well as our our beautiful solar saline pool and all the other amenities we provide. We like to hear that our hotel staff was accommodating and pleasant to work with. Again we would like to thank you for taking time to review our property and hope that you'll come back and stay with us again real soon.

All The Best,