“I'd WALK From Ketchum To Bellevue For Their Food!!!”
Review of Jesse's Country Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jesse's Country Grill
Reviewed 16 July 2012

I've lived here in the Wood River Valley for a total of 19 years now, and Jesse's Country Grill remains for me one of the most consistently-terrific eateries anywhere here int he Valley -- both in terms of its food, and also its service. Honestly, I'd WALK from Ketchum and back for some of their food -- the omelettes, burgers, fries, soups,and desserts, especially!!!

And I really appreciate that they've now added DINNERS there as well (from 5-8 p.m., Wednesdays thru Saturdays), during the summer months.

In a Valley that's absolutely drowning in desperately-overpriced and pathetically-pretentious eateries of one sort or another, Jesse's, along with The Sawtooth Club, The Ketchum Grill, South Valley Pizza, Grumpy,s, Lefty's, The Mule Shoe Tavern, and a handful of other places in the North or South Valley, remains for me one of the VERY BEST values for the money.

Really wish more establishments here would follow their lead... :)

Reviewed 29 February 2012

SOOOOO freaking delicious!! Their omlets are AMAZING! Great service and great people!

Reviewed 8 December 2011

I thought Jesses is a wonderful place, great for the family. I think it is great ever sence the new owners took over. I love the new tables and chairs. The watreses are nice and the food is great. I always have the chiken fried steak with hashbrowns. Best place to eat breakfest and it is now open for nights.

Reviewed 13 November 2011

Good burgers and fries. Excellent shakes and hot chocolate! Breakfast served all day. Not too many other options open on Sunday. Burgers a bit over cooked. Would not go out of my way to eat here, but was fine for stopping through.

Reviewed 18 August 2011

I used to love this place and ate here all the time as it really is the only place to have breakfast in the south valley. It has new people running it and really isn't good any longer.