“Great Place to Go”

Best Western Blackfoot Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Blackfoot
Reviewed 8 March 2014

This hotel was absolutely one of the best I have stayed at, and I have stayed in many hotels all over the United States. The customer service was super and the overall stay was fantastic. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 March 2014

more you want me to say. I do not like surveys , so I am not going to say any thing more, Thank you for you nice motel and friendly staff. I feel that I have said all that I want to say. Please allow me to exit out. Again thank you and good night.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Denna W
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Very Clean Motel! Staff was courteous and helpful. Location was easy to find. Pools were clean. Room was clean and kept clean by hotel staff. I was advised of where to me my party and how to get there. The staff was helpful and tis hotel was just a pleasant place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank michaelpB1274RM
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed here unexpectedly! We just couldn't drive anymore to SLC. We were suprised at how great it our experience was. Beds were comfy, best continental breakfast I have had at a hotel. We will definitely stay again when we drive to Alta!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Hotel hosts local birthday parties. Might be good if you have young kids but if you are looking to relax and rest you will be disappointed. No less than 20 kids in pool at all time. Running up and down hallways screaming with no supervision. Breakfast is just okay, nothing to brag about.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 298ralphf
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Cons:

If you want a quality breakfast, plan to stay somewhere else. The breakfast was extremely disappointing both mornings and is only available until 9am. The internet was completely unusable. Dial up would have been an improvement over the speed you get here.

Pros:

Very large, clean rooms with surprisingly comfortable beds.

Room Tip: Try to get an upstairs room as noise could definitely be an issue on the first floor.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank gr8webguy
Reviewed 2 January 2014

This is a very good hotel overall. The main reason I like it, though, is because they have a good breakfast with a lot of different foods to choose from. I also enjoy the pool with my little girl and my wife.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Also consider these accommodations in or near Blackfoot
Super 8 Blackfoot
Home2 Suites by Hilton Idaho Falls
Shoshone Bannock Hotel & Event Center
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pocatello
La Quinta Inn & Suites - Pocatello

Been to Best Western Blackfoot Inn? Share your experiences!