Stoneridge Resort
Eagle's Nest Motel(Priest River)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$139
US$92
Riverbend Inn(Post Falls)
US$85
Sleep Inn(Post Falls)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$129
Rodeway Inn(Coeur d'Alene)
US$96
US$128
SpringHill Suites Coeur d'Alene(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
US$204
TripAdvisor
All reviewsspirit lakerec centermini golftennis courtssteam roomracket ballbeautiful golf coursecoeur d'alenehot tubpriest lakesalt poolpickle barolympic sizesingle bedroomindoor poolonsite restaurantweight room
Reviewed 25 June 2013

We stayed at Stoneridge because it was close to our son's new home and wanted to spend as much time as we could with him since we hadn't seen him for two years. We did an RCI exchange and he rented another 1 bedroom online. Our son was to stay at Stoneridge from Saturday through Tuesday while some renovations were being done at his house. Tuesday morning he found out they weren't quite done. He called the front desk to see if he could stay another two nights and was told not only that he could stay, but they were giving him a discount. That was wonderful news! Both units were very nice and comfortable and the decor with the log accents was really cute. The kitchen was well equipped which was great because my son and I traded off on the cooking and ate ALL of our meals in the condo. I even baked a birthday cake for him although I did bring my own cake pan! The view out of the bedroom patio door was breathtaking and the grounds were immaculate and well maintained. If I had a motor coach I would be in seventh heaven with the beautiful, well-appointed 'Motor Coach" village on the grounds. There are also some beautiful homes sprinkled around Stoneridge which also give it a pretty look. There is a nice coin operated laundry area in the basement and plenty of sports activities to keep you busy along with a mini-golf. It was very quiet and peaceful and there was a grocery store that was only about 10 miles away that had mostly anything anyone would need and at reasonable prices. I guess my only complaint would be that we had to pay $17.95 for the week for internet service. However, on a surprising note, we got a telephone message saying that since Frontier had problems with the internet service one day, if we went to the front desk they would give us our money back for that day. We had a very pleasant and memorable stay and would definitely go there again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank richshar72
Reviewed 12 June 2013

As most already know, this is a timeshare facility. But as time shares go, this is a pretty good one. Located in quiet Blanchard, it is a bit off the beaten path but its close enough in proximity to Couer d'Alene, Sandpoint, Spokane and other Northern Idaho locales for it to be a great base for a vacation. The site has a beautiful golf course, walking trails, an indoor pool and the rooms all have full kitchens and are essentially like staying in a one room apartment. I had no issues with this facility and it sits on an absolutely beautiful and scenic location with sweeping views across the valley and nearby mountains. The grounds are well kept and well landscaped. Staff is friendly and helpful. We aren't golfers so I can't speak on the course but I would note about half the guests weren't either so don't let being a non golfer shy you away from choosing this as a base for whatever activities you enjoy. The only downside would be if you like to dine out alot, as you will have to drive a bit to eat out much other than at the onsite restaurant which we never used. I would return here without hesitation.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
7  Thank BorealForestDweller
Reviewed 15 April 2013

My husband, children and I have stayed at this resort several times. It is very clean and the service from the reception staff is always friendly and accommodating. Their slogan "Not in the middle of nowhere, but the middle of everywhere" is perfect. Truly set "in the middle of nowhere" it is quiet and secluded yet the closest you'll stay to Silverwood if you're not in Couer D'Alene. The rooms are very clean and have a cabin like feel to them. There are mini kitchens (depending on the room size you are in) that are perfectly accommodating. I totally disagree with other reviews that say this is not a "family resort" or that they "nickel and dime you". Granted this resort is home to quite a few seniors but the amount of activities offered for kids certainly makes up for this. In addition to the mini golf (a rather impressive course) there are tennis courts, a full size gym for basketball (indoor), a wallyball gym, a racquetball court, a full size pool, a huge jacuzzi tub (seating about 15 people) sauna, steam room and an activities centre. All this in addition to several daily crafts and games that are offered for kids of all ages ranging from kiddie crafts to wii tournaments to yoga classes for adults.
True some of these activities will set you back a whopping buck or two. I bought my kids a punch card that cost $20 that gave them $25 worth of activities so they could run around doing whatever they wanted through the day. I always felt safe their doing these things on their own (they are 11 and 14) due to the resort being so isolated and all the seniors around to keep an eye on things. I really can't say enough about Stoneridge. My kids love the activities and my husband and I enjoy the relaxed feel. The restaurant up the hill at the golf course has great food at a decent price too. Enjoy!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank LaurieWade
Reviewed 19 February 2013

The staff was nice, the rooms were clean, lighting outside needs to be upgraded a little so its easier to find it at night. The pull out sofa mattresses really need to be upgraded. The bed in the bedroom was nice, but they need a clock in the front room and a box of kjleenex would be nice, they charge for all extras, so bring lots of your own. We enjoyed the stay, was there for a funeral in Newport, Washington so we didn't spend much time during the day on site. I would go back, and spend more time in the area, preferably in the summer so you can enjoy the lakes and Couer De Lane more. Restaurant was closed so we had to go to other towns to eat or cook in. The internet is too expensive, I can't beleive what a racket internet has become for hotels.

Room Tip: Bring kleenex and extra stuff with you as they charge you for it.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Dee H
Reviewed 8 October 2012

We had to pay for internet like $20 for the week! Had to play for pee wee golf, and then tennis rackets too. We have three kids. This is not a family resort, it's a senior community. (Maybe explains the smell in the hallways) There was no one playing tennis or pee wee golf, just my wife and kids. No food around that is affordable for kids.

Room Tip: No Stairs, and the golf side is best. Parking lot is noisy, we demanded a switch!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family