“Annual Rockchuck Derby !!” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Amber Inn Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Bliss
Spokane, Washington
“Annual Rockchuck Derby !!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Five of us trucked it on down to Bliss for the Annual Chuck Derby and stayed at the Amber Inn. Houston the Manager was great and very helpful for all the request that we had, and some unusual request ! The staff was great and the rooms very clean. This was a great place stage out of everyday for the week we were there, definitely will rebook next year for the derby.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Rzr-runnr

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Meridian, Idaho
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2013

The management of this Motel is what makes this place great!!! They are the friendliest people I have met in a long time and go to great lengths to make a person feel welcome and have everything they need. They never complained at the many requests I had, from extra pillows to borrowing their hairdryer and were more than helpful when I needed help working the remote for the television. Being just off the highway, we thought it would be noisy, but it was surprisingly quiet and very peaceful. The rooms were clean and the management takes an active part in the housekeeping and other aspects of the motel. You see them around the property off an on all day. I recommend this Motel to everyone that is going thru this area. You will not regret staying here.

Room Tip: Rooms 1 - 6 are a little more, but have been updated with flat screen televisions and are well worth...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2013

I have been staying at this motel for over ten years. And after going there with the new manager. I will never stay again.. the manager was standing outside my door when i walked out in the morning. He confronted me and my wife, telling us we got dirt on his carpet. He and his disgusting wife proceeded in calling us names and wanting us to pay for his carpets to be steamed. We had paid for two nights. And he refused to give our money back. So were forced to stay again. We put the do not disturb sign on the door and left for a while. Upon our return he confronted us again demanding we pay. He went in our room when we were gone. Did not clean or make the bed but snooped through all our stuff. Said it was the maid but nothing was cleaned. Left a note on the door to see him. Again started demanding we pay for his carpet cleaning. Absolutely the worst most dishonest place to stay. I recommended staying at the Y inn motel right down the road. Or making the short scenic drive to the hagerman valley Inn.

• Stayed April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank bsaundy

Travellers are raving about these Bliss hotels

Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2013

We travel back and forth to AZ twice a year and we have stayed here several times. I am please with the recent changes. The owner has installed new mattress' and repainted most of the rooms. This week he was installing new flat screen tv's. We find the motel clean and comfortable. The price is a great value and we enjoy taliing with the owner.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Woody B
Vancouver, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2012

I was a little skeptical when we made arrangements to stay here. What a pleasant surprise! We were finishing up a 6000 mile road trip and this was our last stop before reaching home. The rooms were spotless. The people very friendly. This is a small, affordable, family run place and we really enjoyed it. It is not a cookie cutter large franchise, no pool, etc. but if you are looking for an affordable place to stay on your journey, this one is great! A word of warning, though, there are not many places to eat in Bliss.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Chris Z
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2011

My Husband and I Live on the Road, Traveling from job location to job location, so we have had many disappointments, at extreme costs! This was not one! Even though I was Skeptical at first glance. Staff is Excellent, friendly and funny! Cleanliness was excellent, and I am an Extremely Picky Person!! If ever You have a Problem they will do everything in their power to fix it, including they upgraded the WiFi while we were there! It has All The Basics; Beds, Clock Radio,Table, Chairs, TV, Closet area, Micro, Mini Fridge, Even had a Couch in our room, although there were no Dressers. There is Coffee Available in the AM, Ice Maker and Vending machines by it, in the down stairs hall. Our Room Was Not One That Had Been Remodeled Yet But Most of the Other Ones Had. Yes The Decor is Older things yet that adds to the Quaintness. The Only Suggestions We Would Have is, Finish Remodeling, New Beds Throughout, Different Dish Package and You Really Could Use An Outside Pool!!, Outside Grounds are To.. Well There are None, although the flowers were nice. P.S. Thank You For Removing the Swallow from my room without harming him! We Will Defiantly Stay There Again if In The Area or Traveling Through! P.S. We were there for 2 months! May-June 2011 We Made Some Life Long Friends While Staying There! Kudos Guys You Do A Great Job!! :)

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank KLKemper
Park City, Utah
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2011

I travel this way all the time, but have never stopped until now. I am so glad I did!!! Very nice rooms, extremely helpful and friendly staff. Rooms look they have recently been painted and updated.And the pricing was very reasonable. I will definitly stop here again on my way thru!!!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank kaylene N
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bliss
Hagerman Valley Inn
Billingsley Creek Lodge
Billingsley Creek Lodge
#1 of 3 in Hagerman
Thousand Springs Winery Bed and Breakfast

Been to Amber Inn Motel? Share your experiences!