“If you love sushi”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Awesome hole in the wall restaurant in downtown Boise. Lots of sushi choices and they are excellent. The serving sizes were worth the money.

Reviewed 1 May 2012

Superb Sushi, was just "OK", the rice was under cooked and the fish selection was limited to about 8 different types. Overall, i was underwhelmed. The service was very good though. Presentation was decent as well.
But since I go to Japan every other month, its is hard to impress me when I get the real thing. The bar is high....

Reviewed 12 April 2012

Of all the sushi places in Boise, these guys are pretty far down my list. It's not that they are making crap food, not at all, I never had a feeling that it wasn't quality, I just do not appreciate their style. However, they have an EXCELLENT asian slaw. I could eat about a ton of that stuff, and be happy. I don't know what it is about their rolls, but there seems to be always something about them that "puts me off." They have a lemon sauce there that hits me as straight nasty, and it's on a lot of rolls, but I'm sure lots of people like it.

Reviewed 3 February 2012

Have had sushi all around the west including coastal cities and Superb is just that SUPERB! The best sushi and a great value at lunch or dinner... Go for the all you can eat on Mon or Tues... only $19.99

Reviewed 6 September 2011

Went with a group from work, they had never been here... they all loved and keep asking me when we are going back... Great service and they are always friendly. The lunch special is only $8 and you get like 12 pieces of sushi, miso soup, a really good cabage salad and a nigari pocket which is like a rice and coconut thing... They have beer, pop, etc in cans and bottles. It is a more casual sushi place but that is what makes it more fun. This and it has fabulous outdoor seating. If you are wanting truly GOOD sushi, this is the place to go in Boise!

1  Thank chaisem28