“Amazing!”

Chandlers Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Chandlers Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 881 Restaurants in Boise
Price range: US$35 - US$150
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 10th
Description: Prime steaks, fresh seafood and an award winning wine list combine with friendly service and a warm, inviting atmosphere making Chandlers Steakhouse your destination of choice for a remarkable dining experience. Home of the famous "10 minute martini" enjoy live jazz 7 days a week.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I took my Mom here for a combination Mother’s Day/Birthday dinner, and Chandlers exceeded my expectations.
I wanted to take my mother out to a high class joint, and Chandlers delivered beautifully! The service was top notch, and the food was incredible.
This place is expensive, but worth every penny.... my mom was super pleased with everything, so, Thank you so much!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,275)

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Steaks were superb, vegetables cooked to perfection. All the food is great, service is unbeatable. Always enjoyable, always the best, what else can I say.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

We love Chandlers. As always the food was excellent and the atmosphere is lively . Unfortunately the last few times their typically awesome service has been lacking. Our party wasn’t drinking, and I could tell from the moment we said we wouldn’t be having alcohol our waiter was less interested in us. Understood, but we were frustrated by the lack of refills on our drinks, food arriving at the wrong time, and in one case not at all. There was never an attempt to apologize or compensate us in any way for the oversite. We’ve been coming here for years and have been disappointed now twice. We expect more from them. The service is slipping, but I’m hoping it’ll get corrected.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

As always, exceptional food and presentation, superior service, great wine list (or bring your own and pay a reasonable corkage fee), warm and sohpisticated ambiance with live music. Although pricey by Boise standards, the value received is commensurate with the cost.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Best service and food, great to be back in Boise. Celebrating the anniversary of our daughter and birthdays of both