“Lovely and so convenient...”
Review of Boise Guest House

Boise Guest House
Ranked #1 of 12 Boise B&B and Inns
Lexington, Kentucky
“Lovely and so convenient...”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Spacious room, clean and tastefully decorated. Kitchen facilities in the room. Self service check-in was extremely convenient, as was check-out. We ordered the breakfast available. Many choices, delicious and filling, delivered right to our room at the time requested. The guest house is very conveniently located in downtown Boise with parking provided. Wish we could have stayed longer.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Eve-Marie B, Owner at Boise Guest House, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
Hello and THANK YOU for your nice Tripadvisor review! I am so glad that you mentioned how wonderful breakfast is! We think Le Cafe de Paris is the best breakfast restaurant out there (great Fri/Sat night dinners, too!)
We hope to see you again the next time you come back to our beautiful city!
Best Regards,
Eve-Marie

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Charlottetown, PEI, Canada
Reviewed 29 July 2013

This place is absolutely amazing. My jaw dropped when I walked in. I originally booked the Story Suite, but got upgraded to the Travel Suite (amazing apartment style suite, sleeps 3, has personal patio). I walked into the place coming off of 20 hours of travel, and immediately felt refreshed, it felt like home. Hands down the best accommodations I have ever slept in. It is so unique, modern, tasteful, clean. Each suite is themed, decorated with local art. The backyard is gorgeous, honestly the best way to stay in Boise. I will come back to Boise, just so I can stay there. Lovely, lovely, lovely. And the staff + owner - so friendly!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank ligallant
Hi Ligallant!
Thank you for your glowing review of our property! As the owner I want to personally thank you for taking the time to write about our accommodation and tell other potential guests about your experience. We do try hard to make sure all the details are intact and we are sure glad you noticed! I hope that you come back and spend another stint with us!
Best Regards,
Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

Even though I have arrived on Sunday and only then found out that most of the places in Boise are closed on sun and mon :( this place - the boise guest house is pretty amazing. The rooms are spacious with awesome decor. There were brownies to greet me and the place is super clean. Amazing attention to detail :the corners of toilet paper were triangled on a new roll.. really? Yes. I know. Mind blowing. There are bicycles avail for rent and the place is just a few blocks away from rad spots downtown. I will def be back, and will recommend this place to everyone!

Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Yanka S
Hi Yanka,
Thank you for staying with us and writing such a nice review! I am so pleased that you noticed we take our attention to detail seriously. I hope that you will return to Boise to stay with us. Thanks for spreading the word!
Cheers,
Seattle
Reviewed 1 July 2013

We stayed in the attic room for three nights and couldn't have been more happy. There was plenty of space and the rooms were well decorated. What we really liked was the ability to walk or bike to all the places in town. We walked to the nightlife venues, walked along the green belt, to dinner ( loved Bitter creek and Bardenay) and and drinks and the Capitol. You are so close to everything yet in a unique, cozy environment. Will definitely stay here on a return trip to Boise.

Hi Lori!
Thank you for your wonderful review! I appreciate you taking the time to let others know the details you enjoyed about our proximity to downtown attractions and restaurants.
I hope you return so that I can personally thank you!
Have a great summer,
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed 24 June 2013

This is a beautiful historic home, with all the right touches. The rooms are greatly cared for with unique, and modern art and all the needed amenities. A wrap around porch and beautiful garden patio make you feel at home and provide the perfect relaxation when not exploring. It is apparent the owner cares about her guests, the home and the environment. The Guest House is perfectly located and within walking distance of everything, from the farmer's market, to downtown restaurants, to beautiful parks. I couldn't have asked for a better place to stay. I will definitely be returning to the beautiful city of Boise, as well as staying at the Boise Guest House.

Eve-Marie B, Owner at Boise Guest House, responded to this review, 19 July 2013
Thank you for your glowing review! I appreciate everything you have mentioned about our accommodation, as it helps other travelers make a decision about their next stay in Boise. Please come back and stay with us next time you are in Boise. We hope you have a wonderful summer!
Cheers,
Fruitland, Idaho
Reviewed 14 June 2013

My boyfriend and I really enjoyed our two nights at the Boise Guest House for my 21st birthday. The first night we stayed in the Story Suite on the first floor and the second night we stayed in the Treetop Suite on the second floor. Both rooms were unique, pleasant, and felt like a home away from home. I loved the location of BGH, that it is walking distance to downtown Boise but feels more residential than city-like. My favorite parts about the two rooms (though we weren't there long enough to enjoy all of them) were the books, Pharmacopia toiletries, beautiful artwork, and the canisters of coffees, teas, and cocoa. We will definitely try and stay there again when in town.

Room Tip: All rooms are adorable and very well put together but if you're looking to stretch out some you...