“Outstanding stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 12 Boise B&B and Inns
Hitchcock, SD
“Outstanding stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2013

The Boise Guest House was a very pleasant experience and we will definitely stay there again if we ever get back to Boise. The room was very clean and comfortable. There was free laundry in the basement which was wonderful since we were traveling on motorcycle. We cannot recommend it enough.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Eve-Marie B, Owner at Boise Guest House, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
Hi Nolan,

Thank you for your amazing review! We appreciate you taking the time to let other travelers know about our accommodation. Yes! We offer free laundry for our guests needing to do a load or two. We hope that your motorcycle adventures bring you back through Boise next summer.

Cheers!
Eve-Marie

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Snoqualmie, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013

I have stayed at Boise Guest House multiple times when I have visited Boise. I happened upon this lovely inn in desperation as I was coming to town and needed a place that would allow me to bring my dog. I am so glad that I found this place! My husband and I are looking to eventually relocate to Boise so we visit twice a year and always stay at Boise Guest House even if we are "dogless". The location is extremely convenient to downtown, BSU, Farmer's Market and some really fine dining. I love that I can park my car and not get back in until it is time to go home (Seattle). We have stayed in the Treetop Room and Travel Suite. Both are great as there is outside seating but the Travel Suite is my favorite. I will definitely be booking Boise Guest House for my next visit!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Cindy V
Hi Cindy,

Thank you for writing such a nice review! We welcome furry friends (the dog type). We love it when guests are visiting out of town and thinking about relocation to Boise, as our location is central and folks can get a good idea of Boise's unique flavor. Thanks for writing about us and we look forward to having you back soon!

Cheers!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013

Very charming and comfortable in a great location to walk and bike around town. Had Treetop room with private balcony and view of Capitol dome. Window air-conditioners kept us comfortably cool at night.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Salagator
Thank you for writing a review on Tripadvisor! A little accommodation like ours relies on the good word of others like yourself! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed the Treetop Suite with the balcony and the view of the Capitol Dome and I hope that you find your way back to Boise to stay with us again.

Happy Trails!
Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2013

Spacious room, clean and tastefully decorated. Kitchen facilities in the room. Self service check-in was extremely convenient, as was check-out. We ordered the breakfast available. Many choices, delicious and filling, delivered right to our room at the time requested. The guest house is very conveniently located in downtown Boise with parking provided. Wish we could have stayed longer.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hello and THANK YOU for your nice Tripadvisor review! I am so glad that you mentioned how wonderful breakfast is! We think Le Cafe de Paris is the best breakfast restaurant out there (great Fri/Sat night dinners, too!)
We hope to see you again the next time you come back to our beautiful city!
Best Regards,
Charlottetown, PEI, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

This place is absolutely amazing. My jaw dropped when I walked in. I originally booked the Story Suite, but got upgraded to the Travel Suite (amazing apartment style suite, sleeps 3, has personal patio). I walked into the place coming off of 20 hours of travel, and immediately felt refreshed, it felt like home. Hands down the best accommodations I have ever slept in. It is so unique, modern, tasteful, clean. Each suite is themed, decorated with local art. The backyard is gorgeous, honestly the best way to stay in Boise. I will come back to Boise, just so I can stay there. Lovely, lovely, lovely. And the staff + owner - so friendly!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank ligallant
Hi Ligallant!
Thank you for your glowing review of our property! As the owner I want to personally thank you for taking the time to write about our accommodation and tell other potential guests about your experience. We do try hard to make sure all the details are intact and we are sure glad you noticed! I hope that you come back and spend another stint with us!
Best Regards,
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

Even though I have arrived on Sunday and only then found out that most of the places in Boise are closed on sun and mon :( this place - the boise guest house is pretty amazing. The rooms are spacious with awesome decor. There were brownies to greet me and the place is super clean. Amazing attention to detail :the corners of toilet paper were triangled on a new roll.. really? Yes. I know. Mind blowing. There are bicycles avail for rent and the place is just a few blocks away from rad spots downtown. I will def be back, and will recommend this place to everyone!

Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Yanka S
Eve-Marie B, Owner at Boise Guest House, responded to this review, 19 July 2013
Hi Yanka,
Thank you for staying with us and writing such a nice review! I am so pleased that you noticed we take our attention to detail seriously. I hope that you will return to Boise to stay with us. Thanks for spreading the word!
Cheers,
Seattle
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2013

We stayed in the attic room for three nights and couldn't have been more happy. There was plenty of space and the rooms were well decorated. What we really liked was the ability to walk or bike to all the places in town. We walked to the nightlife venues, walked along the green belt, to dinner ( loved Bitter creek and Bardenay) and and drinks and the Capitol. You are so close to everything yet in a unique, cozy environment. Will definitely stay here on a return trip to Boise.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Eve-Marie B, Owner at Boise Guest House, responded to this review, 19 July 2013
Hi Lori!
Thank you for your wonderful review! I appreciate you taking the time to let others know the details you enjoyed about our proximity to downtown attractions and restaurants.
I hope you return so that I can personally thank you!
Have a great summer,