“Just like home!”
Review of Stan's Hot Dogs - CLOSED

Stan's Hot Dogs
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 November 2012

I am from Buffalo and one f the foods I miss is a "slime dog" Then I found Stan's, I was in heaven! The dogs are delicious, the fries are yummy and the custard.... Oh thank you Stan. I can even get my Webers mustard, gram's no longer has to send it to me! One thing that would make it better if the dogs that did get the "chili" weren't Charbroiled, then I would never leave! I do like a good charbroiled hot dog though!

Reviewed 11 November 2012

Stan's is great. Fast, super casual, good food - and I mean real food - for a fair price. Try the polish bacon burger or any of the dogs. The onion rings are a must have.

1  Thank MJB35
Reviewed 27 September 2012

Great place for lunch. Great casual atmosphere. Stan always greets everyone and makes them feel special.

I have taken individual members of my family (high school and college age) for lunch at various times. They always come home and talk about how good the food is. Finally, I had a chance to take me wife. She now agrees wtih the rest of the family.

The meat is fresh and perfectly prepared. It is regularly shipped from the east coast. The onion rings are the best I have ever tried. They are freshly battered and fried. One serving easily feeds two people. Fries have a touch of the same batter and are also excellent.

Reviewed 29 August 2012

Liked the food, but I didn't like standing around waiting for it to be made. They should bring it to the table.

Reviewed 13 August 2012 via mobile

Stopped in for my first visit the other day with my friend and really enjoyed The Spicy Italian Sausage dog. I wish it would have been spicier though. Their frys are awesome too!!! Really friendly and efficient staff. We asked for water cups and got handed two bottles of water we had to pay for and that was annoying. I also think the fry sauce should be free like the ketchup, not 75 cents, when I didn't even use half. I would Definetly come back though!!