“Excellent hotel and service”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Towne Square
Ranked #19 of 58 Hotels in Boise

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Salem, Oregon
Reviewed 31 December 2013

I stayed at La Quinta Boise Towne Sq on 12/20 on my way to UT and on 12/27 on my way home. The staff are AMAZING! Friendly, helpful. Rooms very clean and comfortable. And they allow the fur children. I will stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Ashley S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Towne Square, responded to this review, 6 January 2014
Fur children I love it! Absolutely! We love to see all the members of the family. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. The shout out to our staff is one of favorites to hear about! We have such a good team that makes you feel like family when you walk through our doors. Thank you kindly for taking your time to write such wonderful things that I can pass on to our team. I trust the trip in and out of Utah was safe, and we’ll look forward to your next visit!
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Reviewed 27 December 2013

The rooms were remodeled mid summer of 2013 so we were very happy at the size and cleanliness of our room. The breakfast was wonderful because the scrambled eggs were real! We loved the location, every major retail store including Cabela's and REI were within a short walk of the hotel. Plus two Starbuck's (one within Boise Towne Square Mall) and every major restaurant were within walking distance. Downtown Boise was also just a short 15 minute drive, We love this hotel and would recommend it.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Ashley S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Towne Square, responded to this review, 31 December 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful praise for our hotel and for your time to let us know. I'm so pleased that you enjoyed our location and close proximity to the many treasures that Boise Towne Square offers. With all the hustle and bustle of the holidays and the many shopping excursions, I’m honored that you can call our La Quinta Inn and Suites home afterwards. I’m thrilled you had the opportunity to enjoy our breakfast, and yes, always eggs! Can’t wait for your next stay with us and I hope you have a wonderful holiday and New Year!
Idaho
Reviewed 3 November 2013

We often stay at La Quinta Inns because of their dog-friendly policy. This was certainly the best La Quinta we have encountered. The place is clean, the rooms spacious with updated decor, very comfortable. Our request for a ground floor room close to an exit was honored. Comfortable beds, quiet room, nice place overall. There is a large grassy lawn across the street from the hotel, toward the nearby mall, that was convenient for our large dogs. My only issue with this chain is that they use a tremendous amount of styrofoam and plastic utensils at their breakfast buffet, and they should find something greener. Overall I would recommend this La Quinta highly.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Christine P
Ashley S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Towne Square, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
I'm absolutely thrilled to hear about how much you enjoyed our hotel! Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We are very proud of our pet friendly policy! The grassy part of the grounds around the hotel is a perfect place to let the dogs enjoy the fresh air. I'm so pleased that you were able to enjoy and take advantage of the area. Thank you for your input regarding the plastic and Styrofoam used; this is something that I can happily look into. I greatly appreciate the feedback about it. We'll look forward to your next stay with us!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 October 2013

The LaQuinta TowneSquare in Boise is a nice hotel with friendly staff. I was a little bothered by mildew in the corners of the bathtub, but otherwise the room and the service were excellent. Breakfast was not tasty, but was nutritious (typical, flavorless scrambled eggs). I would stay there again. I probably would not eat breakfast there - but I am fairly picky.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Ashley S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Towne Square, responded to this review, 24 October 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us of your experience. I was sorry to hear that the cleanliness and breakfast were the things that we could improve, although, you letting us know of them help us greatly to ensure that they are addressed for future experiences. Very happy to hear that our service and the rest of your room was so good! Our remodel has added some wonderful additions to our rooms and the general feel of the hotel. Very excited to have you stay with us again next time you are in the area. We can share with you what a wonderful hotel we have again and again!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I rented a room at this hotel for my husband's birthday weekend. A staycation for us. I didn't even know this place existed! I'm so glad I found it. The hotel was brand new, loved the way it was decorated and the bed was so comfortable! We will definitely stay here again. The woman at the front desk that checked us in was very friendly and I upbeat.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Ashley S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Towne Square, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope it was a wonderful staycation and celebration for your husband's birthday! Ecstatic that we had the privilege to such a happy occasion, I hope you took full advantage of our great pool and spa to relax while away from the house. We also offer amazing Jacuzzi suites if you would be interested next time you stay with us. Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how your experience was; we will look forward to your next staycation with us!