All reviewsfront deskhour pooltowne squarelarge mallshopping and restaurantswafflesbed was comfortablegreat place to staypotatoesquiet locationstaff was friendlywithin walking distancenice staytop floorpool and hot tubcookieshome away from home
Reviewed 17 May 2014

We stayed here for my nieces graduation. It was in a good location for that purpose. Very convenient to a large mall. Rooms were clean, staff friendly and helpful. There was a gym and a pool and they serve a large breakfast every morning with waffles and the paper. Plus they allow dogs. Over all was good value for what we paid. I would like to see them use glass instead of plastic and paper and reduce the amount of waste :)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Ashley S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Towne Square, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

I'm so glad you were able to make it to see your niece graduate! That's such a fun reason to travel. Thank you kindly for choosing to stay with us for the visit. I'm sorry to see we didn't get top marks from you, but we are working very hard to meet your expectations. We do offer wonderful amenities that I hope you got the opportunity to enjoy while you were here. Our 24 hour pool and fitness center are a great way to make sure you can stay in shape and still have fun when out of town. Our breakfast is incredible and there's something for everybody. I greatly appreciate the recommendation on using washable items. We are always looking for how to better our guest experience and that is a wonderful idea!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

This was a beautiful LaQuinta - very clean, updated, friendly staff. They need more staff because both the check-in person was too busy and the check-out person was elsewhere when I was ready to check out (around 8 AM). Otherwise, I highly recommend this hotel!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Ashley S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Towne Square, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

I greatly appreciate your comments. There is always room for improvement and hearing from our guests always help us gear our direction in the proper place. My apologies that our desk team wasn't available or managed as well as it could have been in the peak hours of check in and out as this could have made your experience a 5. We will do everything we can to reach that 5 scoring with you and hope that you'll be back to visit us soon!

Reviewed 7 May 2014

We found the hotel to be A+ in all areas. Very Clean, great beds, very quiet, wonderful breakfast selections. Conveniently located for shopping and airport and restaurants. Friendly staff, We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you so much for your kind words. A+ is a huge compliment and we are so pleased that you feel we belong in that category! We really do have a fantastic staff committed to our guests, a world class hot breakfast, and a wonderful area to be nestled into. I hope you took full advantage of our many amenities, and but if not I hope when we see you in the future you'll get to enjoy our pool, fitness center, and patio too!

Reviewed 6 May 2014

The entire property is well maintained and very clean. I was told that they just went through a remodel in the last 6 months to update the rooms and lobby. It sets in a great central location within Boise. It sets right next to the mall and your choice of 4-5 places to eat are within walking distance.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Ashley S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Towne Square, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

It sounds like you enjoy our remodel just as much as we do! I'm so glad you liked what we had done to the hotel. Thank you for picking to stay with us while in Boise. We'll look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 5 May 2014